As a new member here i'd just like to say that this site rocks..
Having been a veteran of GT1/2 I recently bought a PS2 and yes my first game was GT3..only one word to say AWESOME! well at least on the graphics front...I thought the music was much better on previous GT's.
I just bought my first car a Toyota sprinter trueno GT-apex(in white) bit pricey tho!! And have entered the beginners league.
I've had about 30 races(won 6!) and so far i've managed to get the car upto 187hp..I've noticed that it has since risen to 190hp anyone any ideas?
Couple of negatives..what happened to the race mod option? shame it was left out, and maybe some more newer courses would have been good.
Anyway top site here..Bring on GT4!!
Having been a veteran of GT1/2 I recently bought a PS2 and yes my first game was GT3..only one word to say AWESOME! well at least on the graphics front...I thought the music was much better on previous GT's.
I just bought my first car a Toyota sprinter trueno GT-apex(in white) bit pricey tho!! And have entered the beginners league.
I've had about 30 races(won 6!) and so far i've managed to get the car upto 187hp..I've noticed that it has since risen to 190hp anyone any ideas?
Couple of negatives..what happened to the race mod option? shame it was left out, and maybe some more newer courses would have been good.
Anyway top site here..Bring on GT4!!