GT3 NordNordschleife

• Thread starter Damonal
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Currently wrestling with my Porsche GT3 on the Nordschleife. Has plenty poke and great when you commit but, under braking in the corners, the back end flails about like a pony on a step ladder! Any tuning advice to rein this one in? Not quite sure how toe in/out works..

Currently wrestling with my Porsche GT3 on the Nordschleife. Has plenty poke and great when you commit but, under braking in the corners, the back end flails about like a pony on a step ladder! Any tuning advice to rein this one in? Not quite sure how toe in/out works..
Can we see your setup for the car, then we may see what causing your problem ?.

You can raise your breaking LSD. Add negative toe to both front and rear. I have my toe at -15/-15 and Drivetrain 10/5/45

On the Nurbergring old physics my laptime 6:07.074 and with the new physics and track starting change 6:28.347

Back