GT3 - NTSC - Starter Save (only licenses)

• Thread starter pleXo
  • 6 comments
Poland
Poland
pleXo1337
I was looking for a save file with only licenses completed for PBPX-95503 version of Gran Turismo 3, but I couldn't find it soooo I made my own and wanted to share with the community.

The save file is in .ps2 format, can be used with an emulator or converted to use with a console.

• all licenses done - only gold medals
  • all 6 price cars (all can be sold for around 400,000CR)
  • 18,000CR
  • no races completed
  • nothing bought
In other words - a fresh save with only licences completed. I also prepared a second version, the only difference is an empty garage for those who want to start right from the scratch.

Both saves are in the attached zip file.

Gran Turismo 3 - A-Spec [PS2 Bundle]_PBPX-95503_20230407015153.jpg

Attachments

• gt3_allgold.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 157
I was looking for a save file with only licenses completed for PBPX-95503 version of Gran Turismo 3, but I couldn't find it soooo I made my own and wanted to share with the community.

The save file is in .ps2 format, can be used with an emulator or converted to use with a console.

• 18,000CR
  • no races completed
  • nothing bought
In other words - a fresh save with only licences completed. I also prepared a second version, the only difference is an empty garage for those who want to start right from the scratch.

View attachment 1245873
Can this save be used with PS3 save-game version of GT3?

You should be able to convert it, simply google "ps2 to psv converter". I can't test it as I don't have ps3 but surely it should be possible.

• 18,000CR
  • no races completed
  • nothing bought

View attachment 1245873

when I go to load the mem card in the game it says no GT3 save file detected, any idea why that may be?

• 18,000CR
  • no races completed
  • nothing bought

View attachment 1245873

For some reason it doesn't show any save data when I go to load in GT3 but when I go to browser in the bios it shows a save file there. Any idea why that might be happening?

Back