GT3 Story

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 12 comments
United States
Naples
Deathguy888
I've always been a fan of the Gran Turismo series. Even though my first game was GT3, I still enjoy the fun action of racing some of the fastest cars on the toughest courses, but that was back then.

I don't know how it had happened, I don't even remember the whole incident, but I'll just tell you what I remember.

I was playing Gran Turismo 3 because I had a B-Spec endurance race going on GT5. I had spent alot of time on the computer waiting for the race to finish, so I had popped GT3 in my PS2 for nostalgiac times. I loaded up my old save, to find it wasn't entirely complete. I swear I had completed it last time I had played, maybe it got corrupt or something. So I go on GT3, and since I had a good bit of money from last time, so I brought myself an Escudo for the lulz on rally courses. I had pressed by, but the tone that plays when you buy a car didn't play. Instead it played the "Make your selection now" sound from Action 52. Puzzled, I just got in my Escudo and went to do a rally race. I obviously drove like a maniac, having no control of the car whatsoever, and I completely destroyed my opponent. However, when I had finished the race, collected my credits, yadda yadda yadda, something really strange happened. Instead of the white box in the upper left hand corner, the line "Go to Professional races" appeared on the screen in NES type font. Then a second later, the word "Now" appeared underneath it in tiny font. Once the race menu loaded, I was extremely puzzled, so I went to the Proffesional league and went to the far end. I had cleared out most of the proffesional league, but next to the Formula GT Championship box, there was another red box with a question mark. I hovered over it, and all it said was "Kaz". It looked like a typical 10 race series, so I went to it. There I found something even weirder, the tracks weren't even ones implemented into GT3. The races went like so

Suzuka -> Apricot Hill II -> Test Course -> Fuji Speedway -> Nurburgring -> Special Stage Route 11 -> Rome II -> Sebring -> Mid Field -> Grand Valley -> ???

At the end of the series, there was just a blank white box. I hovered over it and tried to race on it, but it said "YOURE WINNER" whenever I tried to enter it. Even more puzzled, I just entered it with my Escudo and hoped for the best. The tracks were extremely glitchy and impossible to stay on the road, as every time I hit the gas, I was teleported to the gravel on the side. Plus, they looked nothing like their true courses. Suzuka had the track map of tokyo, Fuji had the map of complex string, nurburgring had the map of Test course, and sebring didn't even have a track map. I finally managed to somehow complete 10 laps of each "circuit". I finally got to the end, and the strangest thing happened, the screen went black and the words "RETIRE NOW" popped up in huge font with a button to start the race under it. I clicked it and was taken to what looked like the start of Laguna Seca. However, the title of the course when you started it was kaz_course_gt. The race began with it's famous countdown, and then everything went downhill. The music became distorted, the AI took off at lightning speed, leaving me still coming off the blocks. After 11 laps (The said amount was 10, but for some reason it kept going), I finally caught up to the fifth place car, to find it was the famous IA license symbol secret car from GT1. Just as I was about to overtake, it, it shot off at lightning speed again. In an aroma of confusion, I just kept driving. When I crossed the line for lap 15, the screen turned to a picture of Kazunori's face stretched to the proportions of a troll face as an extremely loud, ear raping noise played what sounded like some girl singing in what sounded like Japanese. Then Kazunoris face stretched to creepier proportions as the noise was reversed. This started to go faster and faster as I could hear my PS2's disk tray open as it was shaking violently. As the disk was still spinning, the PS2 sparked and and a cable exploded off, and the PS2 fell on its side on top of my PS3. I do not remember what I did next after that, but I remember I could not use my PS2 after the incident.

Let this be a warning to you, if you get the "Go to proffesional races now" screen, DO NOT GO THERE.

Did you enjoy?

I want to see another one.
"Then Kazunoris face stretched to creepier proportions as the noise was reversed. This started to go faster and faster as I could hear my PS2's disk tray open as it was shaking violently. As the disk was still spinning, the PS2 sparked and and a cable exploded off, "
That is hilarious!

As hilarious as I found that story, I still think I've had at least one dream that was very similar to the events in said story.

And the Kaz troll face (which has been posted a few times in the GT meme thread) is something I find creepy, yet it never fails to make me laugh every time I think about it.

I want to see another one.
"Then Kazunoris face stretched to creepier proportions as the noise was reversed. This started to go faster and faster as I could hear my PS2's disk tray open as it was shaking violently. As the disk was still spinning, the PS2 sparked and and a cable exploded off, "
That is hilarious!

Come to think of it... I was thinking about complaints for GT5 when it happened...

MAKES SENSE...

Just Kidding

Latest Posts

Back