GT3 vs GTE

My favorite thing to do in PCARS 2 is to set up GT, multi-class races.

In real-life GTE is supposed to be 5 seconds, per lap, faster than GT3. However, in PCARS 2, I notice that they're pretty identical in terms of AI pace. GT3s even win.

Are these classes basically identical in terms of speed? Also, regarding fuel, the GTEs have smaller tanks, but do they also consume more?

Just some questions I wanted to ask to know if it's better to do my 1-hour races with fuel expenditure on or off.

My favorite thing to do in PCARS 2 is to set up GT, multi-class races.

In real-life GTE is supposed to be 5 seconds, per lap, faster than GT3. However, in PCARS 2, I notice that they're pretty identical in terms of AI pace. GT3s even win.

Are these classes basically identical in terms of speed? Also, regarding fuel, the GTEs have smaller tanks, but do they also consume more?

Just some questions I wanted to ask to know if it's better to do my 1-hour races with fuel expenditure on or off.
Yeah. I like to do some IMSA style races with P2, GTE and GT3. The P2/GTE has been addressed in this patch. However, the car at the back of the GTE field does sometimes struggle to pass.

Yeah. I like to do some IMSA style races with P2, GTE and GT3. The P2/GTE has been addressed in this patch. However, the car at the back of the GTE field does sometimes struggle to pass.

They addressed the speed of the GTEs relative to the GT3s on this patch? May need to read through the notes again...

Also, what about the fuel? To make it fair, race with fuel off? This way it's as if they installed larger fuel cell on the GTEs.

They addressed the speed of the GTEs relative to the GT3s on this patch? May need to read through the notes again...

Also, what about the fuel? To make it fair, race with fuel off? This way it's as if they installed larger fuel cell on the GTEs.
Not that I saw. I was discussing P2/GTE.

Back