GT3

• Thread starter Corsa
  • 4 comments

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
What is the best overall car in your opinion?

I only have the R8 and it does quite well, have noticed the Mercedes is very fast on the straights and is constantly on the podium.
Must I spend another $12 to be competitive?

What is the best overall car in your opinion?

I only have the R8 and it does quite well, have noticed the Mercedes is very fast on the straights and is constantly on the podium.
Must I spend another $12 to be competitive?
I race the Mercedes gt3 weekly and love the car a lot. So much fun. The Audi is competitive on a few tracks and overall isn't bad at all. But for the most part Mercedes is usually up there. There's a few gt3 cars out there. Ferrari is pretty fast overall. Does well on tracks like Monza and sarthe. Crazy top end speed.

I race the Mercedes gt3 weekly and love the car a lot. So much fun. The Audi is competitive on a few tracks and overall isn't bad at all. But for the most part Mercedes is usually up there. There's a few gt3 cars out there. Ferrari is pretty fast overall. Does well on tracks like Monza and sarthe. Crazy top end speed.

Have you tried the Ford GT? That's one of my favorite cars in other sims but I hear it's not that great in iracing.

Have you tried the Ford GT? That's one of my favorite cars in other sims but I hear it's not that great in iracing.
The Ford GT GT3 is pretty bad. I rarely see anybody in it.

The GTE version isn't bad at all though

The Mercedes is going to be the easiest one to drive. The R8 is competitive but takes a good tune and is harder to drive at the limit.

Back