Gt350 and gt

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300SRT8Fan
  • 16 comments
  • 784 views
Messages
621
United States
United States
I am looking for a 05 GT. Ask what you want and I will see if I have it.
 
Last edited:
Have you got a dodge charger super bee 426 hemi '71?
 
I've got a 0/0/0 05
 
Have both cars.

Looking for these:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedez-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
 
I can shift you a GT350 for free if you want? :)
 
Have both cars.

Looking for these:

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedez-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

i have,
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

do you have any level tickets or birthday tickets?

OR

do you have Amuse s2000 R1 ?
 
Can you offer a dlc painted car ?
 
i have,
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

do you have any level tickets or birthday tickets?

OR

do you have Amuse s2000 R1 ?

Yes, I have, my friend.
Don't know for sure, but I think I have a Lvl5 and a Lvl10.

Don't have the R1, just the GT1 and the Turbo.

Interested?
 
300SRT8Fan
I am looking a '65 GT350 and a 05 GT. Ask what you want and I will see if I have it.

I have gt350 . I will take any drift car I dont have fr me - craztheking
 
I have gt350 . I will take any drift car I dont have fr me - craztheking

Wow, has nobody realised we already sealed the deal for a GT350R :p
 
300SRT8Fan, I'm sorry to tell you, but you have been thread-jacked :(
 
Back