- 13
Just got my import tuner January Issue today, after flipping over 2 pages, I came across a 2-Page Gran Turismo 4 Ad. I have a pic attached below. Probably can't read the text so heres what the paragraph says:
(If the pic isn't up, that means I'm still uploading it to my website, sorry for that )
[Victory doesn't care how you get there.] - Upper left hand corner
[Over 500 cars from every automotive era will test you. Up to 100 of the world's most elite tracks will challenge you. Hordes of interactive spectators will judge you. The rest of the pack will pick apart whatever's left. Contenders and champions, prepare to be separated.] - Lower left hand corner
[Gran Turismo 4 (Logo), The Real Driving Simulator] - Lower right hand corner
[The Drive of Your Life] - Lower right hand corner (Below logo)
Sorry if anything like this was posted, I searched and found nothing...
(If the pic isn't up, that means I'm still uploading it to my website, sorry for that )
[Victory doesn't care how you get there.] - Upper left hand corner
[Over 500 cars from every automotive era will test you. Up to 100 of the world's most elite tracks will challenge you. Hordes of interactive spectators will judge you. The rest of the pack will pick apart whatever's left. Contenders and champions, prepare to be separated.] - Lower left hand corner
[Gran Turismo 4 (Logo), The Real Driving Simulator] - Lower right hand corner
[The Drive of Your Life] - Lower right hand corner (Below logo)
Sorry if anything like this was posted, I searched and found nothing...