GT4 - A couple of questions, please help.

Hi guys,

Just got GT4, its forking awesome. Its the first one of the series that i have played, so I am not sure how some of the stuff works.

1) Whats the G-O with car stats being blanked out in some cases, some cars have ALL the stats (and obviously price, so you cant buy it) and some have just a few (most importantly POWER) My Ford GT had just the weight stat missing. Its freeking annoying, because once you buy it and go to mod it, the KW rating is shown plain as day (when you chuck a turbo in for example)

2) Is there any way of knowing what mods a car has before you buy it? There are all these pre modded cars you can buy (350z, S2000 etc) half of which dont even HAVE the power stats (see question 1) that are a bit more expensive, but you dont know what the HELL THEY HAVE!

3) And some cars are so damn expensive for having like 150Kw, I am sure there is a good reason for them being so expensive, but when i see the stats on them (which doesnt really explain the reason for the cost) it makes no sence.

4) When i bought by Ford GT I was a bit annoyed to find i couldnt put a turbo in it (haw haw) In my garage it is said to be supercharged, but there is no way (that i can see) to tell that it has a built in supercharger when buying it. The built in supercharger means that I cant turbo it, and i cant go in NA races. Is there any way of finding this information before the buy? Because, when buying, there really isnt much explained.

Thanks!

maybe the ford gt came with the supercharger and in order to get it back you can take the turbo of get the NA tuneup and bring the power back up if you can, just dont stuggle with it ignore the blanked out parts, maybe the manufacturer didn't want them to give all the setting and power and weight,FORD GT(Very heavy)
As for the tuner cars maybe someone would go out and try to make a replica

Latest Posts

Back