GT4 ALL-STAR UEC Tournament - Round 0

Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
GT4 ALL-STAR Un-Edited Tournament

For a long time now, the GT5 Photomode Competitions have had an annual Tournament. With the latest rebirth of the GT4 Photomode Competitions, where all the madness started, and in the lights that these comps after all are about death, why not go out with a BANG?

The Rules

• In a tournament, competitors will be paired against one opponent. The winner will progress to the next round, the loser will go home. This structure also means that some competitors may get an "easy pass" due to opposition not entering. If, however, possible, I will merge "easy passers" and put these against each other.
  • Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry per round. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once per round. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Register your theme ideas!
Please notice, unless otherwise stated, registering a theme idea will also sign you up for the competition. To resign or sign up without registering a theme, send a Private Message to me.

Signup deadline

May 11th.

From this day and 2 weeks forward, one of the registered themes will be selected as openers. Everyone can participate in this round. At the end of this theme, a 2 week poll will be made, with the top (number that fits in Tournament structure) will go to Round 1, beginning on June 8th.

On this date, I will pull the registered names from a hat blindfolded to ensure fairness. I will also pull the registered themes from a hat blindfolded. These will then be combined like this:

Example:

First I pull User A's name from the name-hat.
He/she will be paired against User B, pulled just after User A.
These users will compete against each other in Theme C, pulled from the theme-hat.

I hope to see many great entries in this tournament! :cheers:

Last edited:
Indeed it is.. also for me, main reason being.. CLEANING CD :D

Don't forget you can enter more than one theme :)

Last edited:
I might submit another theme, I'm think we should do something with muscle cars as well as my original submission...

Made another submission, I must admit I pinched Skython's quote from UEC Week 98 and changed it a little...

As of right now I have 8 themes which would allow for a max of 16 entries :cheers: now just to find some competitors, 4 isn't really all that amusing :)

That makes 5 entry submitters :)

Small change to the programme. Deadline for themes is still May 11, but the 2 weeks following will be open for entries. After these two weeks, a 1-week poll begins, the (insert number that fits into a tournament structure) best will be participating in the tourney :)

GT4 ALL-STAR Un-Edited Tournament
Round 0 - Qualifier

Theme: Outsider

Cars: Any, as long as there are multiple cars and one can be considered an outsider

Tracks and Photo Travel: Open, but I doubt you can fulfill this in Photo Travel

Description: Take a photo of a group of cars and an "Outsider". The crazier the better

Commence battle!

Final Entry

Mommy, help me, them germans are chasing me! I told you it was bad idea to move out of Japan! :lol:

Sorry for double posting, but this had to get attention somehow. I promise I won't make it a habit. As for the photo, I hate it, but I wasn't having much luck with anything else, nor do I have a lot of time...

Final Entry

b9f40750-1faa-40d6-b099-87d23404e510_zps7700151a.jpg

EDIT: Changed the picture

Last edited:
I think your second photo from front, which can be found on your photobucket, is way better than your final entry.

No, I think GT4 died out faster than expected *cough15maycough*, plus I still haven't forgotten about the darned PS2 that still, despite a cleaning disc, thinks I've played too much of GT4

Back