GT4 and SL55

  • Thread starter Thread starter db1
  • 2 comments
  • 582 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

db1

Messages
1
Hi,

I am very new to GT4 and wanted to find out how I can enable an SL55? I have tried the single races etc on the Nurburgring but I can only find the SL500?

What do I need to do?

thanks in advance for any assistance.

DB1
 
db1
Hi,

I am very new to GT4 and wanted to find out how I can enable an SL55? I have tried the single races etc on the Nurburgring but I can only find the SL500?

What do I need to do?

thanks in advance for any assistance.

DB1

save up a lot of money in sim mode, go to german hall, go to the mercedes dealer, and shell out 100, 000 something credits for one.
 
Buy one for 168,120 credits from your friendly Mercedes garage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back