GT4 BMW 1 Series Demo in Bristol, U.K, August 12-15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10 comments
  • 966 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,352
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
Hello,

I know this should possibly be part of Amar212's huge thread about the BMW 1 Series Demo, but since it is a matter of urgency, I thought a new thread was justified...

According to BMW websites, the 1 Series is currently doing a tour of the UK, and according to this source (http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2040714.002/page/1/bmw/1.html), the last stop is Bristol from August 12-15th... interestingly, it mentions that driving simulator games will be present :D :D... can anyone in Bristol (or nearby) make it along, and see if they can get a hold of the fabled demo disc? And if so, can you get me one? :) :)

TM
 
Rather annoyingly I'll be passing through bristol in the time... but will only be at the airport and not the center!! DUFF!!

Otherwise I would be more than happy to take a look...

However... I have to say that the 1 Series was in Birmingham (Outside the Bullring) the other day but there were no simulators to be found at all... (Just a load of Asian lads sitting in the BMW and dreaming!!)

C.
 
Damn.......the birmingham one didn't have the demo......I really hope that the demo will be somewhere along the route of the one series tour.....
 
Why does Asia and Europe get all the good stuff and us in the good old USA get NOTHING? LOL
 
I guess that Japan doesnt like america!
 
Plus as a matter of fact... I don't think the 1 series is going to be sold in America...

So would therefore be very pointless advertising it there!!

C.
 
yeti
However... I have to say that the 1 Series was in Birmingham (Outside the Bullring) the other day but there were no simulators to be found at all... (Just a load of Asian lads sitting in the BMW and dreaming!!)

C.

wasnt it up on bricks :)
 
(old guy voice with country accent) "Oh! Bristol, U.K., not Bristol, TN, USA! Gosh darn. Thought NASCAR was comin' to Bristol here, man! I'm sorry, folks. got to follow NASCAR elsewhere..."

Okay, back to my REAL personality and REAL view of racing. Hope you British folk enjoy this demo. It ain't racing until you throw some curves, you know. Anyhow, take care!
 
By the way, this event will be at the Canons Marsh Amphitheatre in Bristol and not the 'at-Bristol centre' as previously stated on multiple websites...

According to another thread kicking around, BMW GB may have copies of the demo disk now, so please someone, get along to this! :) :)
 
my gf works for BMW so i'm gonna ask her if she can get hold of a copy
 
Back