GT4 BMW Edition?

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 47 comments
  • 3,172 views
Eagle
Woo, double post fever!





If you Americans are going to get such a demo version it's going to be some Corvettes around Laguna Seca or maybe NY.


Which I wouldnt really mind at all :)

But I am really itching for a whack at the 'ring, and the new M5 sounds like a real blast.
Ooh, maybe we could get a prologue with a Viper CC and Laguna! Then I really wouldnt complain about the wait for GT4.
 
I'm not sure what this site has to say because I don't understand the language, I sure understand the part that says GT4 BMW DEMO DISC!
 
Someone but it through bablefish, I don't know how to get to bablefish!
 
How already happen in Japan, Sony seems to publish a special demo for individual automarks now also for Germany. In our case it would be probably a demo exclusive with cars from the Bavarian engine works, speaks BMW. Reason to this acceptance is that the USK provided mentioned demo version recently with a test seal. So far is however still unclear whether, when and where it will give the demo.
 
Where's toler at. He better be raiding his local BMW dealer as we speak, it's like, 2am there, best time for it.
 
Eagle
Where's toler at. He better be raiding his local BMW dealer as we speak, it's like, 2am there, best time for it.

just came back from our local BMW dealer, no sign of the demo and they wouldn´t even let me test drive the CSL :(
 
I think it will get to the point that instead of buyng the full game, we can just load all the manufacturers disks onto the HD and play them from there.
 
Will this be released as a demo or will it be released as seperate full version?
 
seperate full version? thats about as likely as... not likely at all
 
if this really comes out, it should rock, if they will have all bmws from the car screenshots in it, it would be really dam cool, and it would be a new demo....maybe even with 3d crowds
 
theres gonna be certain limits to what polyphony will allow in a single manufacturer demo, and making a demo with a whole range of cars seems a little to close to this for my likeing. 3 cars max sounds right
 
Yeah, the BMW demo will probalby end up only having a 325i and a Z4 roadster or something, maybe the M5 as well. Remember how scant the Toyota demo was? Just a Prius and the MTRC, not even an MR-S or Supra or anything else decent.
 
toler
just came back from our local BMW dealer, no sign of the demo and they wouldn´t even let me test drive the CSL :(

Man that's just wrong. Some people these days.

MadduckUK
seperate full version? thats about as likely as...

...Minardi winning the Formula 1 Constructor's Championship.
 
I just contacted my local german BMW Dealer and nobody knows anything about it. I got some good contacts to Dealers in Germany and I will post if something new comes up !
 
Germans only know one thing about 2 speeds. Stop and go as fast as you can.

J/K. I don't know why. I usually spend a lot of time at Classic BMW. I really looking forward to their new location.
 
According to the other BMW Demo thread it shouldn't really make an appearance until September.
 
Back