Well this is the idea: since GT4 only allows LAN between interconnected playstations and although you can still play online ( through xlink for example ) but for that you have to have a good connection and the PS and TV near the computer I was thinking of a simpler way of battling online. Creating a webpage ( or something similiar ) that every day would post a new challenge like for example who is the fastest with a standard ruf gtr on the ring. There would be challenges in which you could modify the car also ( these on gran turismo mode, the others on arcade mode ). Some permitting nos and others not. All challenges would remaind open for anyone to beat the record at any time. For verification challengers would send the replay of the lap. I think that would be great and it wouldn't be that hard I think... what do you think?
I really would like some competition... that AI is killing me, they have to use a 10 times better car to have a chance of beating anyone.
I really would like some competition... that AI is killing me, they have to use a 10 times better car to have a chance of beating anyone.