GT4 Demo release ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YZF
  • 18 comments
  • 1,518 views

YZF

Messages
820
Lithuania
Lithuania
Messages
YZF_LT
Ok so we know that "BMW demo" was available and even with time limit removal. What about GT4 demo that was shown in......somewhere there :)

Is it available in p2p networks? Any time limits removed?


Anyone know anything about it :)
 
Would Prologue be classified as a demo?
 
RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
I think the Demo for GT4 is comeing out in Dec.

I hope you're wrong.
screw demo.... I want the game by Dec ... it'd be a waste of money and time to make a demo for a game that's coming out in like week or 2 later...

unlike PC demos where u can download... u'd probably have to buy it with a magazine or sth
 
Yeah, something like Official PS2 Magazine or something like that :-)
 
yeah, there being really retarded with the dates and releses for the demo and the game. I'm not even sure if there will be a demo.
 
Well i had in mind warez groups and all that kind of stuff like was with BMW Virtual drive, which officialy wasn't released to public.
 
YZF
Well i had in mind warez groups and all that kind of stuff like was with BMW Virtual drive, which officialy wasn't released to public.

All the people playing the BMW demo at home would probably disagree with that.

The only demo I've heard about (except the Toyota and BMW discs) is the one that Gamestop is offering with pre-orders of GT4. They have no idea when they'll be recieving the demo discs, however. I'm thinking they'll get them approximately one month before the game's release (which will hopefully be in two weeks time, the 14th). I've alread got my pre-order locked, they said they'll call me as soon as the demo comes in. But methinks I might email Gamestop and ask them if they have any info on the demo's release.

I think it's also possible that OPM may have a demo, but I think it might end up being smaller than whatever "full" demo disc GS releases, since they've got to fit all the other demos and stuff on the disc, and because of what type of disc it is (i.e. basically given away rather than having to be "reserved" like at GS).
 
As I say in the past, if you can't have the full game, at least a demo. To me, these demos are there because of perhaps two reasons. The first of which is because of such anticipation for such a game. The second reason would be because PD wanted to maybe have PS2 terminals equipped with manufacturer-specific copies of GT4. We've seen that with Toyota and BMW already this year and maybe even last year. But be assured that there will be a demo for GT4 even if it's a half-assed demo of GT4. I don't care if it has a time limit to it. Like I seen old pictures of GT3, and in the HUD, I seen a time limit. If we have that for GT4 as well, I may not be surprised.

So I think there will be a demo of GT4. You just cannot have a highly-anticipated game without a sort of demo. Otherwise, how can you be sure the game will be a success? First impressions are key, you know. Not only is that helpful for first dates, but also for video games. So keep your eyes peeled for that little demo bundled onto a disk.
 
First thing I'll be looking for is a way to remove the time limit if there is one.. hehe. Hm.. probably only if it has the 'Ring. I'll be damned if it ain't gonna let me do a full lap.
 
Jedi2016
First thing I'll be looking for is a way to remove the time limit if there is one.. hehe. Hm.. probably only if it has the 'Ring. I'll be damned if it ain't gonna let me do a full lap.

same here, if you find out how to get that damned timer off the bmw demo let me know...cheers
 
Hudson> search emule and you will find... or google.com at least :)
 
There's threads right here on GTP about removing the time limit for the BMW version (check the "Prologue" section). I'm in the U.S., so we don't even have that demo here, which is why I never tried it. I've got the Toyota demo, but no one seems to care enough about that one to make a hack for the time limit.
 
yeh found the threads here, but they refer to a chipped ps2 which i do not have 👎

hey ho, 3 minutes of nurb are better than none!!
 
WhiteSW20
I hope you're wrong.
screw demo.... I want the game by Dec ... it'd be a waste of money and time to make a demo for a game that's coming out in like week or 2 later...

unlike PC demos where u can download... u'd probably have to buy it with a magazine or sth

Oh please only be a week or two later...Knowing PD a year or two would be more realistic :indiff:
 
i thing YZF mentioned the E3 demo(with about 253 cars!!)!!!
...well i don´t think that ths demo will come out for "normal" people anytime! it was just a demo to show where kaz and his guys are at the moment and what they have done yet(and it´s impressive).....
....so if u mean this demo YZF NO u won´t get it anytime(unfortunately!!!:<)
;>
 
Back