GT4 Diaries: The History of the Spanish Boy

• Thread starter miguelrc
  • 5 comments
Spain
Barcelona
Day: December 17, 2010
Hour: 22:47 pm

This is the story from a humble spanish driver in the world of Gran Turismo 4.
After get the National Licences from School and quit the dust from my 1992's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSRI decided compite in the range of the Gran Turismo Association.

The first championship won was the lowest Sunday Cup. Was ''un paseo por el campo'' for my 1992 Mitsubishi.
After my first victory I tried in the Special Condition series. First raced the Capri Rally and I failed for win at first.
After repeat the inverse race I won the Rally and gain the 2002's Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car.
With the Toyota RSC in my power the other tarmac rallies was a mere entertainment.

For the moment leave the ground/snow rallies for later. I go to my garage and launch the motor of the 2002's Cadillac CIEN.
Alongside this powerful and hard-handly car I destroyed my rivals in MR Challenge, Clubman Cup, NA Sports races and the Tuning Car championship.
The wrong of this was the wear off of my fingertips during the CIEN's drive.

With the CIEN resting I recovered the Toyota RSC and equiped with sport tyres from win two more championships: 4WD Challenge and Race of Turbo Sports.
Until this moment I get some good cars like the 1970's Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454, 2003's Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP) and the 2004's Nissan OPTION Stream Z.
With this troop I destroyed the FR Challenge, Mazda Club ''RE'', Classic Muscle Cars and the Nissan ''Z'' Club. At this time I had money, money and money!

It's time a break of Road Courses. Let's go back to the Rallies! For me wasn't funny.
When I may race the Special Condition races I suffer a lot.
In ground rallies It's easy-normal for me. Unfortunately unless I win all ground rallies from GT4.
But when the rally is on ice like Rally of Chamonix and Ice Arena I pray during the races. In normal version like reverse too.
Chamonix for me is easy-medium but Ice Arena is the ''Snow Hell". I drive slow and drive around the turns for not spin and for not passed by the rival.
I failed 4 tryouts until complete this ''Snow Hell". If in easy I suffered, in medium and hard... Uff! No commentaries...

With the credits collected I upgraded old friends like the 1979's Autobianchi A112 Abarth, 2002's Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept and 2001's Hyundai HCD6.
With there three I conquisted the FF Challenge, the Light-Weight Cup from Beginner's Hall and the Hyundai Sport Festival.

After three more championships in my bag I needed race two times the Capri Rally for win again the 2002's Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car for a post-sale for collect money for more expenses.
With the mooooney collected I decided give me a little holidays traveling around Europe.
I Reminded that was a 1980's Renault 5 Turbo Car gaining dust and I won the France Championat and the Citroën 2CV series with the 1954's Citroen 2CV TypeA.
Parents from a girl friend mine in Granada, Spain have o had a green-version of this historical Citroën car. I cursed him every morning when started the car.
After ravaging France of croissants and champagne I go to the old but always majestual United Kingdom.
Here were interesting races from run. I put my 1964's Ginetta G4 and destroy the Light-Weight British Series.
Was funny drive this little but courageous car. It's so faster but ''some'' hard-handle. I compited against a Lotus Elise from 2001 or 2002 and didn't arrive yet. Je, je, je...!
Later for have more fun I won the Classic Lotus with the 1971's Lotus Special adquired from the Light-Weight battles.

After british and french tour I traveled to Japan driving my upgraded 1992's Mitsubishi and won the Japanese Championship and the Evolution Meeting.
The Tokyo 1-lap race from Mitsubishi event, it's for me, one of the crazy races of Gran Turismo mode. Probably was MY BEST RACE AND BEST DRIVE mine.
Before, I failed sometimes until won her but this time I won this race driving perfect.
During this excited moment I reminded that I won a 1971's Nissan 240ZG (HS30) from ''Z'' Club event and took a winning ride in the 70's Japanese Classics.

Until this point I scored the 23% completion of the game.
In this momment I though if get the ''B'' and ''A'' International Licences and become International driver...
Or try complete one of the challenging events from GT4: the Renault Alpine Cup.
I heart guts, I upgraded to MAX the 1973's Alpine A110 1600S and ate with chips this 'frenchy' event.
Driving good and using in the right moment the NOS I won this challenging championship.

In this point I won all races from National Licences within reach of my hand and with all prize-cars.
Then was time for get the International Licences. Better International ''A'' than ''B'' respect the test results.
Now like International Driver I catch my 1980's Renault 5 and destroyed my enemies in the World Compact Series and the Euro Hot Hatch League.
With this two wins I achieved the 25% completion of the game.
This means that the 2003's Audi Nuvulari Quatro goes to my car park and the famous, greatest and largest Endurance Events are opened.
MINOLTA..., my love! Soon will back together... Mazda, Audi, Nissan and company Supercars are the best for many people. You... It's the Choosen One...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Very nice write up Miguel... just some constructive criticism (not about your work, but your slightly broken English..)

Most of your 'reminded' should be replaced with 'remembered'.

I heart guts, I upgraded to MAX the 1973's Alpine A110 1600S and ate with chips this 'frenchy' event.
I don't quite understand this sentence.

Perhaps do you mean "I love guts. So I upraded my (car) to the MAX and (dominated the event)

I, unfortunatly, try to be very presice about my written works. A problem for someone in Australia!!!

Again. very nicely done.

And out of curiosity, what does ''un paseo por el campo'' roughly translate to Engish as?

Day: December 18, 2010
Hour: 14:46 pm

Once time reached the first part of my journey in GT4 and became an International driver the range of opportunities was wider.
Driving my 1970's Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 I try compite directly in the World Classic Car Series. Was great for me! No AC Cars and Buick Special in the zone.
I conquisted the Classic Championship. Was ''un grandioso paseo por la montaña de Heidi".

After this easiest walk I travel to the Americas.
After battle an irriating Shelby Series I won the Stars and Stripes and adquired a GREAT HANDLY car of GT4: 2001's Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car.
Inmediately I upgraded the car and destroy the waste cars from Camaro Meeting.

Now I feel ready for became KING OF AMERICA. How? Won the All-American Championship.
Any problem? Yes. Just one: the 1970's Chaparral 2J Race Car.
I try play directly this championship. What was the surprise? The ''Sucker Car" like is named in his ages, is one of other five. Oh Sh**! I said this.
I though: Risk trying fight the "Sucker" Car or reset and restart the game until this abomination disappear? I put cards on table, I heart guts and let's go...
Sincerely boys; after my experience... Don't believe all about the Chaparral this. I DESTROY HIM!
In Seattle and New York I suffered a little because have speedy straights, and this demon is faster. But in Laguna Seca, Infineon and El Capitán... to twenty seconds from me..., 20 SECONDS FROM ME!
God bless the Camaro LM Race Car! Alleluia! After this I proclaimed KING OF AMERICA and won a 1954's Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1). Great! I've car for the Roadster challenge!

What's this sound?
What's is this strange sound from the forests of Yosemite?
It's the voice of El Capitán? MINOLTA love... Are you?... Wait for me. Soon will be together... Again...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Day: December 21, 2010
Hour: 14:18

After become King of America I've decided return to the old continent with the intention of self-proclaimed Emperor of Europe.
At the controls of my little friend 1964's Ginetta G4 I destroy my enemies in the Classic Cars European League.
Like in the Classic World Series no AC Cars was lurking for fu** me the party.
I want felicitate one person; the brilliant and intelligent guy who in the classic races put the 'fastest' and 'most powerful' supercar of GT4: 1965's Fiat 500F
It's disrespect for me. Before this one complete ONE LAP at Nurbürgring I at least I made 2 or 3 laps (obviously if I drive a powerufl car).

Once time won the Classic League and having cursed this poor guy I moved to the HOME of the european motor sport: Germany.
I changed the Ginnetta for the 2003's Audi Nuvolari Quattro and defeated my enemies in the Schwarzland Liga B. This Audi is good car but hard-driving; later end up cursing him and cursing myself.
With the prize car from the Liga B, 1992's Mercedes-Benz AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II DTM (OMG! So many words to name a car?) I destroyed the Silver Arrows Leyend event from Mercedes.

With the 2000's Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car achieved from previous event I compite in one of my favorite motor sports events: Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft (or simplely DTM)
Alongise NASCAR and IndyCar are my favorite motor sport venues of the World.
I watched some DTM races on TV and is awesome. Every race of the championship is a battle: Brands Hatch, Hockenheïm, Norisring, Lausitz... Without commentaries.
About my gameplay I won easy DTM championship without upgrade not much the 2000's CLK Touring Car.

After this exciting time it's time for curse everything and everbody.
Playing videogames I've commited silly mistakes and delayed enough for anything. Even I have taken beating the house's furniture. Unfortunate for me.
I upgraded the Nuvolari Quattro for compite in the Pan European Championship.
First I played individually the 5 races. Opera París good, Monaco good, Grand Valley good, Le Mans good..., but all goes to hell in Nurburgring.
What a chaos! What a sh**! That car sucks! Drive this car o anyone like him it's a challenge.
But the Novulari wasn't fault. WAS MY FAULT! I misunderstood the champìonship rules. I though that GT, LMP, SuperGT european cars didn't allowed compite; that's only was for sport and normal cars.
Confused the tyre rules with the allowed cars. I spent 'innecessary' credits in the Nuvolari when I could race with anyone of my european cars.
But hey, damage was done. I choosed the 2000's CLK Touring Car, I equiped him with sport tyres and I won the European Championship easily.
After this tremendous chaos I won easy the British GT Championship with the prize car from the previous event: JAGUAR XJ220 LM Edition '01. I didn't upgrade the car for win this championship.

It's your fault MINOLTA!
It's happened by your fault!
You know what? Hopefully you lost in Yosemite and the beavers make a dam with your junk!
Don't cry me japanese pigswill!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Back