gt4 die cast.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cudadude2
  • 21 comments
  • 1,148 views
That GT is very cool. 👍 Amazing show. You don't see cars of that kind of quality too often.
 
I hada thought yesterday. Far fetched, but here goes. Maybe as a prize/collectors item, GT5 could extend its relationship with Autoart and offer a customisable prize car that came with a code and then you could take this to Autoart's site and get your prize car made for you. That'd be sweet.
 
Wow, never have i seen such an awesome collection of models :drool:

Me likey LM car 👍
 
Son of a b... They do have a Black MC12! :grumpy: Hey, where's the Vipers? Lame... j/k :p
 
Very impressive stuff...incredibly expensive...but very impressive.

Love the SLRs, Enzo and the GT LMII


edit - looked at the Skylines, like the fact they have one done up as the Pace Car (minus the top lights)
 
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Kudos for the first person to tell me what movie that's from...
 
Screw the GT4 GT!

I need these babys!

dsc01406.jpg
 
Those must be 1:12 or bigger! They look huge! :eek: :scared:

@3 wheel - I want more than Kudos! :grumpy: Robocop! :sly:
 
Remember: The MC12 is a big car in real life and I'd expect the race cars to be even bigger.

It's 1:18th and I'll pay for $400 for both please.
 
3-Wheel Drive
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Kudos for the first person to tell me what movie that's from...




The quote was from a show the people were watching in the movie "Matilda" little kids movie yes but that is where it's from.
 
Those high end Enzo's are amazing, and the matching lugauge makes it over the top. Atleast thats what I think it is.
I was just on that site last week, I wonder why I never saw any of this?!
 
VIPFREAK
Those must be 1:12 or bigger! They look huge! :eek: :scared:

@3 wheel - I want more than Kudos! :grumpy: Robocop! :sly:

👍 Congradulations! Here are the kudos, as promised:
IMG_4494e%20(Large).JPG
 
VIPFREAK, send me some of the m&m one's. Thanks in advance. :drool:
 
:drool:That Ford GT is awesome. It would be a very nice addition to my collection of model cars.
 
Some of those cars are awesome, really detailed and all of them are I bet EXPENSIVE.
 
Back