GT4 Drag Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bine drag racing my friends and its that phats thing(besides drifting).....I have a whole bunch of cars ready for drag racin. I have cars from imports to 1960's American muscle. Where we drag race is at the test track(the big circle track)and we start from the starting line and we both get lined up,then we just go at it on the staight away.....we mostly race imports but I've bine running some of my muscle cars to. One of the last races I've ran was against a R34 skyline GTR(510hp) and I was running a evo 8 MR(502hp). I won 3 out of 4 times, killed him. I've bine winning most of my races and I think no one can tune a car like me.....catch ya later, somebody else thinks they can bet me......

Just for the future, I don't think this is a write up so don't put it in the Write Ups section.

I know that there is at least one thread specifically dedicated to drag racing so you can challenge your drag racing and tuning skills against other racers on GTP. It's in the main GT4 forum.

driftking1212
Race what u got punk

driftking1212
Race what u got punk!!!!!!!!!

I liked the way that you reply the exact same thing in two different posts. You are no doubt a genius in the way in which you added those nine explanation points in your second post. It's quite possibly the greatest 'write-up' piece I have ever seen in these forums.

And with your Skyline Vs Evo battle. The evo may of had less HP, 8 less HP to be exact. But I'm sure that Skyline would tip the scales higher than the Evo, then again I could be wrong, and I don't want to upset any of you Skyline buffs. (Please don't hurt me)

i didn't think you could use tuned cars in two player mode....... because it's in arcade mode. but then again the above posts by the "driftking" don't suggest a genius in the making........ spectacular writeup by the way :yuck:

I have bine (sic) really enjoying this article. It killed. Especially the 'race what you got punk' part. This guy should write books!

Syntax error
i didn't think you could use tuned cars in two player mode.......
Actually, you can. You tune your cars in GT Mode, and then when you're selecting cars in 2P Mode, go to your garage and choose your tuned car (I'm almost guessing...When I drove my tuned Esprit, it didn't seem like the settings were there).
driftking1212
I've bine winning most of my races and I think no one can tune a car like me.....
Trust me, there's ALWAYS a better tuner. Whether it'd be some of the great tuners on the board, or the tuners for Formula 1.
driftking1212
Race what u got punk
Well said! That really shows you intelligence! :yuck:
driftking1212
Race what u got punk!!!!!!!!!
spam.gif

Have a good day.

speedy_samurai
I have bine (sic) really enjoying this article. It killed. Especially the 'race what you got punk' part. This guy should write books!
Ya I'm gona write a book........write a book about your mother!!!!!...... U fake samurai.....I bet your all your cars run on little go cart engines.....

Oh yes, can't forget the "mother" joke. Go back to playing your NFS:U and watching your Fast and the Furious movies. 👍

When you want to talk about GT4 like a mature adult, please come back and express your opinions. Wait, you probably will not be able to after you're banned.

Duck7892
I just reported you. If you don't quit spamming and act like a mature adult, you'll get yourself banned.

Just a matter of time.

About the 2-player tuning, the parts are on the car, but have default settings.

well one time i was able to tune a car that had 237 horsepower to go 211 mph 3. I know Its old but it rocks) without n2o.

This thread is all over the place and full of information easily availible by searching.

Done

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back