GT4 Drift Tuning Competition week 3 - Lexus SC430 @ Apricot Hill

Welcome!
You have to post me your settings before i put your name down as an entrant. Judges just post that you want to judge and i'll add you.
The Car : Lexus SC430
The Track : Apricot Hill (the judges will test here, so it is advisable you do too)
as always unlimited tyre choice, and parts list (except for very basic ones i.e 1 way lsd and a stage 1 turbo only will NOT be judged. you DO NOT need to change any settings to qualify, judges please remember this.
Entry Deadline 10th December
Car and Track chosen by week 1 winner Boundary Layer.
Judges:
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA

Entrants:
LOON
SammiTougeGirl
TBA
TBA
TBA

criteria:
1. starting drift, is it difficult to start it?
2. mid drift response, is it very under/oversteery?
3. exiting the drift, does the car snap back too badly?
4. straight line handling, is it twitchy?

the scoring system works in pretty much the same way as the ordinary settings competition, the judges will rate each of the criteria out of 10, then there will be a total score at the end. Competitors are required to pm me with their settings, along with all parts installed on the car, tyre choice is unlimited, you can choose which ones you like. if the the judges could post a short conclusion about the car that would be excellent, talk about problems and then if there is a solution please write it down. Judges please pm me with your scores. A slight change from the orginal tuning comp, the judges should try out the settings given to them, but if they want they can fiddle with them. judges, if you do change settings, please put that in the conclusion.the winner is the tuner who gets the highest score. the winner of each competition will get to choose the next car to be used.Judges can also take photos if they want, for demonstrative purposes, i.e showing problem areas (places it spins etc)

I'll try to have some settings in for this round... I wanna make this car work for myself too, it's quite a beast

Consider this an entry

I feel bad not being able to judge a car that I picked. Unfortunately, I have got final exams looming on the near horizon - 5 of them to be exact. I begin writing Dec 11th, and don't finish until Dec 16th.

So, no contribution of any sort from me on this one.

Hope you can get more judges Ev0. I might be able to help with this one. I'll have to see how busy I am when the deadline nears. 👍

Back