GT4 Drifter Interview Ideas

• Thread starter Loon
  • 3 comments
GTPLoon
D1 Loon
A lot of people have been coming up with some good ideas and suggestions of how the Interviews should be changed and made better. So if you have an idea you'd like for me to hear, post it in this thread so as not to clutter up other threads. I think this would help.

So go ahead, come up with some new ideas to make this thing a great experience for everyone.👍

Thanks,
LOON

First idea: change here to hear. 👍
Second idea: if you can, get on msn.
Also, i have a question. are we able to nominate people who have already been on the stand? of course i wouldnt want to nominate them back to back, but i mean like if a month down the road i wanted to see a previous member on the stand again, would it be ok? or will there be a rule for that?

You could ask four simple questions for everybody to answer and collect a statistic to see what's the common answer for everyone.

Why did you start drifting?

What interested you?

What steps did they take to learn?

Any value gained from learning to drift that has been applied to other areas besides GT4?

Maybe when you do the the interview you can have a section on showcasing the current drifters style maybe like a little clip of them drifting a turn and having them explain how they attacked that certain corner and what needs to be done to drift it correctly ? .. i dunno thats my two cents

Back