• Thread starter HackiRoku
  • 6 comments
Canada
(Quebec)Canada
Hacki_Roku
Hi all,
This is my first GT4 Drifting video makes with my DFP,
I hope you gonna enjoy it.:)
I cut the video in two part for youtube restriction size upload.

GT4 Drifting LifeStyle-The Trueno Project Part#1

GT4 Drifting LifeStyle-The Trueno Project Part#2

I Need your comments.

Looks like things are starting to come together. Keep at it.

As far as the video itself goes, less is more. More drifting and less effects/intro/titles would be great! :)

okay, Swift and I agree that if you're going to drift in traffic you should at least keep up with the other cars. The 350z absolutely owned you. Just drove straight past.

some good drifting though, you definitely have the car working for you. Good angle on your entries. A few times (like at AH turn 7) it gets a bit shallow towards the end of the drift, but good overall.
I was really impressed by the drift at Citta di Aria, as you came out of the archway.

I think where you need to work the hardest is in your left-to-right, or right-to-left transitions during links. For example, you hit the triple apex at AR-mini 👍, but then you did the remaining 3 or 4 corners in that sequence as individual turns - the section felt very broken, no flow from turn to turn.

edit: whoops - wrong login. It's BL

Yes, Good Drifting But as BL said, There were some pretty easy links you missed in there. Like at SSR, you could of easily held the drift on the turns 8 and 9.

EDIT: Yay! 500th Post

thanks all for your comments, specially BL,
And for my left-to-right, or right-to-left transitions during links, I need more stability skills, im gonna work on at for sure, maybe on Suzuka East, for his long transition. Im gonna show you on next video.
And for the 350Z overtake me, its just a lucky part here, i do my intro for my movie and i decide to do the next corner just for fun, I start full throttle on top of hill right trought the corner and he just pass me up.lol
And i will try to put less effects in my next video Swift
hehe

Back