GT4 Game Data Lost

  • Thread starter Thread starter eaglefan48
  • 9 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
63
Messages
Eaglefan48
Help! Please!
I accidentally pulled my memory card out while my GT4 was loading.:dunce:
I’ve tried and can’t get the data back!

The things I lost:

I was at 56.1%
All licenses complete (Mostly Golds, Some Silvers)
All Missions, except the last one, complete
Beginner Hall complete
Pro Hall complete
Special Conditions complete
Extreme Hall mostly
I had purchased all The Black Prototypes

Is there anyone who is at a similar point? I would be grateful if you would copy your game data. If you can e-mail me info
I would gladly send a memory card


It has taken me almost a year to get to this point. At 47 I don’t have enough opportunity (or years left in my life:indiff: ) to start over.
 
Ouch... unfortunately, it is all too easy to corrupt your GT4 data exactly by doing this. The only sure-fire ways to avoid disasters such as this is to use a device like the Max Drive which allows you to transfer PS2 gamesaves to your PC, or have your data on two separate memory cards (taking care to copy the data from the PS2 browser, and NOT from within GT4 itself)...

For the record, I'm at 50.4%, with Mission Hall complete and 80 Golds, but none of the black cars yet... so you probably don't want my gamesave :indiff:, but it's yours if you want it...

A MaxDrive will let you share/use other people's gamesaves at your leisure, although I don't really use it for anything other than pure back-up...

I agree, finding the time to play the game at all, let alone getting all the way to 100% is hard enough without a major set-back like this. Hopefully some kind person with a similar completion profile might be able to help you out...

TM
 
eaglefan48
Help! Please!
I accidentally pulled my memory card out while my GT4 was loading.:dunce:
I’ve tried and can’t get the data back!

The things I lost:

I was at 56.1%
All licenses complete (Mostly Golds, Some Silvers)
All Missions, except the last one, complete
Beginner Hall complete
Pro Hall complete
Special Conditions complete
Extreme Hall mostly
I had purchased all The Black Prototypes

Is there anyone who is at a similar point? I would be grateful if you would copy your game data. If you can e-mail me info
I would gladly send a memory card

It has taken me almost a year to get to this point. At 47 I don’t have enough opportunity (or years left in my life:indiff: ) to start over.

Took me 4 days to get to the point u r at, so I am sure u can do it again.
 
eastley it took you only 4 days??????:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

well i just can't believe it, did you sleep these 4 days? you're insane ^^
 
eastley
Took me 4 days to get to the point u r at, so I am sure u can do it again.

Thanks, I assume to be compatible, however, I would probably need someone with the NA version.
 
its not that hard just play it over
 
appie17
its not that hard just play it over

:lol:
Thanks for the encouragement...
I'm just guessing you don't have a wife, 2 kids and a 50 hour a week job
 
eaglefan48
:lol:
Thanks for the encouragement...
I'm just guessing you don't have a wife, 2 kids and a 50 hour a week job
Yes, I do. But only work 41 hrs.
You can do it, if you really wanted to. Just tell the wife and kids to not distrurb Dad because this is really important.:sly:

After the little missus tosses your little tush out the door, and the kiddies trash your PS2. You will have at least your completion % up.

OOPS!! Sorry, no house, no console or game. Not to mention Wife or Kids.
No, that Doesn't sound appealling to me.
 
i'm at similar gameplay... about 53%
all missions except last one
about 58 golds, rest are silver, a couple bronze (licenses)
and most of my cars in my garage i bought with 10km
all four black cars, plus the audi r8 :D
 
BaronCAD
Yes, I do. But only work 41 hrs.
You can do it, if you really wanted to. Just tell the wife and kids to not distrurb Dad because ...

...OOPS!! Sorry, no house, no console or game. Not to mention Wife or Kids.
No, that Doesn't sound appealling to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope to finish GT4 before GT5 comes out in 2009!
 
Back