- 63
- Eaglefan48
Help! Please!
I accidentally pulled my memory card out while my GT4 was loading.
I’ve tried and can’t get the data back!
The things I lost:
I was at 56.1%
All licenses complete (Mostly Golds, Some Silvers)
All Missions, except the last one, complete
Beginner Hall complete
Pro Hall complete
Special Conditions complete
Extreme Hall mostly
I had purchased all The Black Prototypes
Is there anyone who is at a similar point? I would be grateful if you would copy your game data. If you can e-mail me info
I would gladly send a memory card
It has taken me almost a year to get to this point. At 47 I don’t have enough opportunity (or years left in my life
) to start over.
I accidentally pulled my memory card out while my GT4 was loading.
I’ve tried and can’t get the data back!
The things I lost:
I was at 56.1%
All licenses complete (Mostly Golds, Some Silvers)
All Missions, except the last one, complete
Beginner Hall complete
Pro Hall complete
Special Conditions complete
Extreme Hall mostly
I had purchased all The Black Prototypes
Is there anyone who is at a similar point? I would be grateful if you would copy your game data. If you can e-mail me info
I would gladly send a memory card
It has taken me almost a year to get to this point. At 47 I don’t have enough opportunity (or years left in my life