GT4 Grindelwald

  • Thread starter Thread starter ragundy
  • 8 comments
  • 1,186 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
302
Look this pic! Fire and mountains... fake? Or Grindelwald GT4 version?
 

Attachments

  • gt_r_gt4.jpg
    gt_r_gt4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 228
Yup, it's a photoshop. And the picture is veeeery old and has never before (as I recall it) been suggested to be Grindewald, I think you're way off here ragundy.
 
GTJugend
Yup, it's a photoshop. And the picture is veeeery old and has never before (as I recall it) been suggested to be Grindewald, I think you're way off here ragundy.

I've downloaded that pic from GTplanet GT4 screenshot folder, Grindelwald was only a hopefull supposition... excuse me I'm not an expert and knowledged Gt fan like you.
 
Excuse me, ragundy. It's just common sense that this is a picture that has been edited in Photoshop, it's quite obvious. You don't need to be a knowledgeable GT fan to figure that out.
 
Ignore the fact that it's been photoshopped...

I presume just to add the fire...

But what about the course? Has that been photoshopped too? Perhaps he might be right about mountains and Grindel? Any other suggestions?

C.
 
It looks like midfiled ll.
 
The picture is too small and too compressed to tell, but the mountains look like they match the track. The course and the GT-Rs haven't been edited in Photoshop.
 
Closed.

This is a repost of a proven photoshop image.

AO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back