i have a little problem...
i cant use my GTforce on gt4...
i had a chinese version of gt4 and a japanese verson on ps2 and gt force...
i had read the menu translation(here)but i cant use my wheel
I think you will find that alot of people here have had similar problems, so you've come to the right place... well almost! There is a new section here (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=163) dedicated to the discussion of wheels and GT4... there is also a (long) thread about the Driving Force Pro wheel here (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44139) so any questions you have may have already been answered in there, or you many want to post your problem in this thread.
Also, a 'search' (titles only) for the word 'force' came up with these threads... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=497525
... so check these out first... if you're still having problems, then I'd ask in the Steering Wheel discussion forum..
Anyway, good luck, and I hope you get your problem sorted...