Gt4 has a braking problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyzone_gt1
  • 22 comments
  • 2,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
Every time i use Japanese cars in game i cant use the hand brake .
Ive used other cars ingame but it seems only to happen to Japanese cars.
Has any one else had this problem.

[Moderator's note: Calling things "Japanese" is really fairly offensive and dates back to World War II slang usage - not good.]
 
hehe ok its only short version of japanese so whats so offencive about that ?? i am finnish so i get called fin...back to the thread..so this hapens only whit japanese cars thats weird are you driving with wheel???
 
tyzone_gt1
Every time i use Japanese cars in game i cant use the hand brake .
Ive used other cars ingame but it seems only to happen to Japanese cars.
Has any one else had this problem.

[Moderator's note: Calling things "Japanese" is really fairly offensive and dates back to World War II slang usage - not good.]

he doesn't mean "Japanese" as a flame! its short for jappanese, like we say "pal" instead of europpeans and "us" instead of americans

How many jappanese are here on this forum from 1940? ( if he'd call them gooks that would be an other thing)
 
hehe from 1940 :D i think no one...
 
Johnhannibal
me neither, so if there is somebody from Japan who is offended by this Please Speak up

I have played MMORPG like FFXI and japanese are very offended when we use the word Japanese. They really don't like the diminutive. So in respect for them, I suggeste you use Japanese. (they don't like nippon too).
 
Don't embarrass yourselves. Use the proper polite term - Japanese.

Just because not one of us was around during the atrocities that were WWII doesn't mean we can go back to that kind of racial slurring (i.e. Japanese, nip, gook, etc etc.)
 
speedy_samurai
Don't embarrass yourselves. Use the proper polite term - Japanese.

Just because not one of us was around during the atrocities that were WWII doesn't mean we can go back to that kind of racial slurring (i.e. Japanese, nip, gook, etc etc.)
Can we please get back to the original post?
 
yeah id personally like to know more about this problem. im in US so i wouldnt know if there is one yet, can anyone confirm his problem?
 
wolf8218
Can we please get back to the original post?

I was waiting for someone to say that. All Political correctness aside, anyone else experience this problem?
 
So I take you are reffering to the Japanese(sue me, I am not referring to the people but rather their cars) version of the game. Just want to clear that up incase you are infact talking about Prologue which I've heard has got a braking glitch or something.

Exactly how doens't the handbrake work, does it just not do make a difference whenever you press circle or what? I would say its your controller but you say it only happens to the Japanese(anese) cars in the game so that rules that out.
 
Symtex
I have played MMORPG like FFXI and japanese are very offended when we use the word Japanese. They really don't like the diminutive. So in respect for them, I suggeste you use Japanese. (they don't like nippon too).


<shakes fist>
This comming from a 60SAM w/ alot of other jobs, I hate how they Set the Prices on XI via AH not giving the US any chance to do anything.
 
Japanese=official abbr. of japan.
 
ok people, drop the whole Japanese thing, and get back to the original question.

Anyone else have the problem with the e-brake thing, with gt4 out in a day, i would love to know if it is true or not, if it is i hope they fixed it.
 
the non-offensive abbreviation for Japan is Jpn
 
Can we please just stop with the whole talk about Japanese? I really want to know the answer to his question.
 
Hemmo
hehe ok its only short version of japanese so whats so offencive about that ?? i am finnish so i get called fin...back to the thread..so this hapens only whit japanese cars thats weird are you driving with wheel???
May I see your registration and Insurance please? And step out of the car, Have you had any drinks Sir???
 
Since this couldn't be kept on topic it's getting closed.

I expect that if a thread gets started to address the topic, that one will stay on topic. The first person that goes off topic who was off topic in this thread gets out right banned.

With GT4 being released in the US in a matter of days, We will not tolerate threads slipping off topic. The moderators have enough hassles to deal with, and will take a very heavy hand in dealing with people that will not abide by the AUP and TOS. I will advise you to review them, the links are in my signature.

Der Alta
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back