gt4 hybrid request

United States
Houston, TX
FireLite MS9600
How about a classic Beetle, Minolta tyres, 4wd, and a Ruf RGT Engine? if someone can make this, I'd like it in CodeBreaker format(nickname: Beetle GT).

Or, another car i'd like if the Beetle is not possible, is basically a racing version of the Nike One: stock chassis, Pennzoil Skyline engine, everything else full modified(nickname: Nike OneRR).

Again, if that's not possible, I just want a 3-speed, Camaro LM Race Car-engined version of the F1 :) (nickname: Junior F1)

Whichever is easiest, Beetle GT(in silver, please), Nike OneRR, or Junior F1(Castrol-colored).

How about a classic Beetle, Minolta tyres, 4wd, and a Ruf RGT Engine? if someone can make this, I'd like it in CodeBreaker format(nickname: Beetle GT).

Or, another car i'd like if the Beetle is not possible, is basically a racing version of the Nike One: stock chassis, Pennzoil Skyline engine, everything else full modified(nickname: Nike OneRR).

Again, if that's not possible, I just want a 3-speed, Camaro LM Race Car-engined version of the F1 :) (nickname: Junior F1)

Whichever is easiest, Beetle GT(in silver, please), Nike OneRR, or Junior F1(Castrol-colored).

Well, I don't think you understand what all is involved to create hybrids. If you have a codebreaker, check the many resources available here on GTP. Check out my thread @: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122863#post3648431 and create you own hybrids.

This will be your quick freebie. Get a '98 3000GT, get in it, and save. Start up you codebreaker and enable the following codes if you are NTSC.

Body ID ('49 VW Beetle 1100)
10A1F7E0 000000BB

Body Color 1 [any other than color 1 or 2 will freeze the game (00h Color1= Silver, 01h Color2=Black)]
00A1F7E8 00000000

Tires FT (Minolta RC)
10A1F830 0000B0DF

Tires RR (Minolta RC)
10A1F838 0000B0D9

Ride Height FT 240 (Only so those big Minolta Tire don't rub the body)
10A1F90C 000000F0

Ride Height RR 320
10A1F90E 00000140

Those 6 codes will give you the car depicted below, just ignore that the game still calls it a 3000GT. You can hybrid an actual '49 Beetle to be a powerful 4WD, but that takes a lot more time tweaking, and trying out different parts than I'm willing to spend. But if you check out the info on the link above you can do it yourself. A word to the wise, backup your saves before you start trying codes, some parts don't like some cars and will freeze the garage/save.

'98/'49 3000BGT Quick Hybrid

(Click image for full size)

EDIT:The codes posted above are RAW, which should work fine for codebreaker or gameshark.

Last edited:
Back