GT4 Hybrid Workbook

• Thread starter spsajewski
  • 7 comments
raptorspy
I wanted to share my workbook in Sheets. I use this whenever I make hybrids in GT4 and it truly helps a lot. Right from the start, I have to credit GrumpEone for the original collection of sheets. Much of what I have here was originally gathered up by him.

In my workbook I combined all the sheets, cleaned up the layout, added important information regarding motors, weights, etc. and added a few of my own pages that I find useful. Hopefully you will too.

GT4 - Hybrid Workbook

Last edited:
Values are all correct, I'm guessing the formulas were either wrong or now outdated in Excel/Google Docs. You can still just look up the values by going through the sheets.
Compare value like AC Cars 427 S/C '66 engine Yours 0000094C but cheat engine says 000008DD
image_2022-06-16_163111054.png
image_2022-06-16_162321817.png

then i check GT4Tool also 000008DD
image_2022-06-16_162611368.png
from file engines.csv

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you're looking at the sheets, but the data is definitely correct.
Screenshot_20220616-081401.png

Maybe check that you didn't sort the sheet in a weird way. Otherwise I don't know how you're finding the wrong numbers.

Edit: I just did a couple tests on the sheet, I haven't looked at this for awhile. It seems like an update messed up the sorting value. If you remove the sort filter and reapply it, that will fix the issue.

Last edited:
I wanted to share my workbook in Sheets. I use this whenever I make hybrids in GT4 and it truly helps a lot. Right from the start, I have to credit GrumpEone for the original collection of sheets. Much of what I have here was originally gathered up by him.

In my workbook I combined all the sheets, cleaned up the layout, added important information regarding motors, weights, etc. and added a few of my own pages that I find useful. Hopefully you will too.

GT4 - Hybrid Workbook

No cheats ever converted to code breaker v7 (too long story how i covert GS to CB and to C.E) Gran Turismo 3 NTSC-U Hybrid address (Cheat Engine) Another Source Trying to find a way to swap livery Exxon to Esson since they have same spawn code " _206_s16_00 " not like Dodge and Chrysler have their down spawn code " viper_gtsr_oreca_00 " " dodge_viper_gtsr_oreca_00 " can't find a save that contains only pal cars on ntsc

Back