GT4 idea - Real Tracks (Monza, Spa etc?)

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 13 comments

What track would you want to drive on the most?

• Nordschliefe (Old Nurburgring)

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Monza

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Spa-Francochamps

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Considering ideas for GT4, am I alone in wanting real tracks? I would love it more than any car in the game to just drive on Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Suzuka, or even the old Nurburgring (Nordschliefe I think it's called)! I would buy a game like that if it only had 50 cars but real tracks would be the best improvement I think.

Originally posted by frentzey
Considering ideas for GT4, am I alone in wanting real tracks? I would love it more than any car in the game to just drive on Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Suzuka, or even the old Nurburgring (Nordschliefe I think it's called)! I would buy a game like that if it only had 50 cars but real tracks would be the best improvement I think.
I voted for Spa! I love that course:D

The Old Nurburgring, whatever its name has got to be there. (So does Spa). This is THE race treack in the world. It is the one to say you have conquered. Hell, the Skyline holds the record at 7 or 8 mins (I cant remember). That is one long track. It's got to be there.

I wouldnt mind seeing all of those in GT4 cept brands hatch, old nurburgring is an awesome course plenty of turns and long!. Monza is fast, prolly the next midfield and spa eau rouge is one of if not the best turn in f1.

The old spa and monza would be cool 2.

The Nordschlief (old Nurburgring) is probbaly the one we are most likely to see as brands just plain sucks and the other 2 are used by F1 so the licence is going to be screwed, like with Lambo and Ferrari.

Originally posted by Mediaman
The Nordschlief (old Nurburgring) is probbaly the one we are most likely to see as brands just plain sucks and the other 2 are used by F1 so the licence is going to be screwed, like with Lambo and Ferrari.

Well Mediaman, your avatar is awesome, the front straight to the new nurburgring is the same front straight to the old just they dont use part of the old one.

Put 'em all in.

Sadly, I don't think the whole of the Nurburging will fit - although Le Mans 24 Hours managed to fit the whole track in (bit under two thirds of the length).

Spa - yeah, put that in, all that fast 4th-5th and 6th gear stuff - definitely.

Monza's pretty dull, but if the old one with the banking could definitely go in.

If by Brands you mean the track for the BTCC, it does have one good corner, that camber-shifting edgy fast right hander that is the first corner is a beauty, the rest of it is pretty ordinary.

Originally posted by BMW///M3
Nurburgring! Throw in the X5 Le MAns and see if I can beat Hans Stuck's Record

That's a GREAT idea!

Nurburgring really is a great track. Next time I'm in Germany, I'm renting a 360 modena for the day and having at it!!!!

Back