Click on article "Gran Turismo 4 is GO!":
http://www.jgtc.net/index_en.htm
Benoit Treluyer(Photo) - #12 CALSONIC IMPUL Z
"I think the game is incredibly realistic. It's jut like my real car in the JGTC. The kerbs, grip level
and the overall character of the tracks are all very good. One point where it's easier than in real life is on grass - the game lets you recover quickly. In real life it's a lot more difficult. I can hardly wait for the December 3rd launch. I'll be buying one of these after hearing my rivals are practicing on the new version! "
Ricardo Divila - Chief Race Engineer - NISMO
"I'm quite amazed at how realistic the game is. The developers must have spent a huge amount of effort and trial and error getting the feel of the game just right. These guys have really done their homework. Having worked in data analysis for over 30 years, I can readily assert this is an incredibly realistic product - quite amazing! "
http://www.jgtc.net/index_en.htm
Benoit Treluyer(Photo) - #12 CALSONIC IMPUL Z
"I think the game is incredibly realistic. It's jut like my real car in the JGTC. The kerbs, grip level
and the overall character of the tracks are all very good. One point where it's easier than in real life is on grass - the game lets you recover quickly. In real life it's a lot more difficult. I can hardly wait for the December 3rd launch. I'll be buying one of these after hearing my rivals are practicing on the new version! "
Ricardo Divila - Chief Race Engineer - NISMO
"I'm quite amazed at how realistic the game is. The developers must have spent a huge amount of effort and trial and error getting the feel of the game just right. These guys have really done their homework. Having worked in data analysis for over 30 years, I can readily assert this is an incredibly realistic product - quite amazing! "