Well...if you guys dont mind, I'd like to ask a few of you fellow PA, NJ; Tri-state area GT fans a few questions....
First of all...even though I am new here, I am a diehard GT fan...I wanted to make this clear, first.
My question is....wanna race?....share tactics?...swap cars?....just plain-old have some GT fun while we wait...and wait...and wait....
I live in PA...Bucks County, to be exact and I dont have any friends that play GT...not diehard, anyway. I noticed a few of you actually live not far from me. I could e-mail you directly, I guess...but I thought that that may be weird, for one...and two, this invitation is really for anyone...if you have the means to get to the Philadelphia area..then great!
Look, this is an idea...I once read a post (somewhere) from someone in FL who had a get together...I presume it went well...It was at his house, or something...
I have a better idea, though. If anyone is interested in hearing it...post away...
Thanks for listening...and I apologize if this was the wrong place to ask or if my couth should be adjusted.
First of all...even though I am new here, I am a diehard GT fan...I wanted to make this clear, first.
My question is....wanna race?....share tactics?...swap cars?....just plain-old have some GT fun while we wait...and wait...and wait....
I live in PA...Bucks County, to be exact and I dont have any friends that play GT...not diehard, anyway. I noticed a few of you actually live not far from me. I could e-mail you directly, I guess...but I thought that that may be weird, for one...and two, this invitation is really for anyone...if you have the means to get to the Philadelphia area..then great!
Look, this is an idea...I once read a post (somewhere) from someone in FL who had a get together...I presume it went well...It was at his house, or something...
I have a better idea, though. If anyone is interested in hearing it...post away...
Thanks for listening...and I apologize if this was the wrong place to ask or if my couth should be adjusted.