GT4 in the shadows

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjboi
  • 26 comments
  • 1,440 views
Messages
125
:sly: WARNING: THIS THREAD IS SORTA DUMB!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

GT4's been sorta silent lately. The amount of info on the game has REALLY downsized in the past few months. And I wanna know more, damnit!! Why so little new stuff on GT4, Polyphony?!? WHY?!?

IF YOU READ THIS THREAD, THEN YOU ARE A BRAVE LITTLE CRAZY KID. CONGRADULATIONS (?):sly:
 
Yes I agree. Why put it up in the first place? And to answer your question here's a little quote I learnt "The eerie calm before the storm" ;) (Dumbass...)
 
You need to be in the union before you hear the latest news about the game.
 
Well I like what PD is doing with gt4 news. Keep it on the down low for a good while. I do want to be surprised when I get gt4.
 
Yeah, but I don't want to go completely insane in the mean time either! :lol: :crazy:
 
This is what PD could do for more hype. Show some of the cars, we haven't seen in action on the Nurb or capri. Wouldnt you enjoy seeing a LMR or R89c roaring down the capri and Nurb? I know I would enjoy it. I'd love to see the LMR on the nurb, shaking and all. We already know it has hard suspension and all. And PD could reveil some new cars, unseen. Like the SLR mclaren. I heard that was confirmed to be in but I haven't seen it in gt4. I would love to see that thing going done the paris track. I would love to see a R8 :) and I have heard there will be 20 to 25 licensed tracks!!
# aguna Seca
# Monaco
# Tsukuba
# Fuji
# Motegi
# Infineon
# Nurburgring
Those are in so there will be loads more!! And Le mans was mentioned in OPM UK's Gt4 hands on impression. And I have heard PD photographed Le mans. 20 to 25 licensed tracks is alot! Gt4 will have more real life tracks then gt3's total number of tracks. I really believe gt4 will have a 100 tracks. We have heard places say 100 tracks ingame. And the 20 to 25 tracks came from the gt4 dvd that featured the 6 cars on the Nurb
http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47903&page=6&pp=20
 
Well if there are so many tracks.............whay don't PD show us somemore!!! :scared:
 
The Tokyo games show is coming up soon after the show this month isn't it? If PD are going to release a large ammount of info they'll do it at the Tokyo show. They could do with showing a few more cars and tracks at the show this month though.
 
live4speed
The Tokyo games show is coming up soon after the show this month isn't it? If PD are going to release a large ammount of info they'll do it at the Tokyo show. They could do with showing a few more cars and tracks at the show this month though.

Are there an other shows between now and release date?
 
Maybe some small ones, but as far as I know theres the Playstation experience at the end of this month being held in several countries, but theres a biggie betwen now and November and I think that ones the Tokyo games show.
 
live4speed
Maybe some small ones, but as far as I know theres the Playstation experience at the end of this month being held in several countries, but theres a biggie betwen now and November and I think that ones the Tokyo games show.

Then i assume it's safe to say we will see something big from it. I may not have a degree in marketing but they would want to create excitment just before the release.
 
I really hope the Le mans is shown if it's ingame. If we get Le mans, it's all over for my life lol j/k but I would go crazy. We would have the Le mans and Nurb. What a nice pair! Isn't the Le mans like 8 miles long? And what if PD was to show a carrera GT on the nurb for their opening trailer, o man, you talk about choas on the net!!!!!
 
I really find this thread ironic. It's right next to the "New Snow Track" thread.

Look, PD isn't really known to release major information from their games. They would rather make it a big surprise for all of us.
 
I smell a locking, maybe even a boot or ban....

but maybe its just wishful thinking, but he's a noob so dont punish him like yeti should be.
 
cobragt
I really hope the Le mans is shown if it's ingame. If we get Le mans, it's all over for my life lol j/k but I would go crazy. We would have the Le mans and Nurb. What a nice pair! Isn't the Le mans like 8 miles long? And what if PD was to show a carrera GT on the nurb for their opening trailer, o man, you talk about choas on the net!!!!!

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

YES CHAOS INDEED!!! :O:O :mad: :O :drool: If they WERE to show a new trailer with a Carrera GT...then it would be like you said, BUT it can get even crazier if even a Lamborghini AND a Ferrari was in the trailer!!! But ultimately to me... showing some McLaren F1 LM and other types would make me MAD LUVING CRAZY OVER THE NET AND I WILL I SWEAR I WILLx100000 BE SOOOOOOOoooOOO CRAZY TYPING ALL HAPPILY ON THIS SITE!!! :O:O:O
 
cobragt
And Le mans was mentioned in OPM UK's Gt4 hands on impression. And I have heard PD photographed Le mans. 20 to 25 licensed tracks is alot! Gt4 will have more real life tracks then gt3's total number of tracks. I really believe gt4 will have a 100 tracks. We have heard places say 100 tracks
http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47903&page=6&pp=20

Le mans is almost surely in , but the 100 tracks will possibly include reverse tracks as well exept few tracks that can't be raced in reverse like Super Speedway and Complex String. By the way , Monza is also a possible track :crazy: :crazy:
 
MdnIte
Yes I agree. Why put it up in the first place? And to answer your question here's a little quote I learnt "The eerie calm before the storm" ;) (Dumbass...)

:sly: Yes I can be a dumbass (sometimes), but c'ha gotta admit that's better than being a dumb****!!! (lol). :sly:
 
Complex String can be raced in reverse last time i checked?
(5 minutes ago)
 
I have a video here from OPM , wich mentions something about 66 locations around the globe. So that would be 66 different tracks I think, or maybe he was just talking about the Photo Mode locations....
 
That's 50 tracks included with the 16 photomode locals. I believe gt4's total number of tracks will be like 80 if it's not 100.
 
MdnIte
Complex String can be raced in reverse last time i checked?
(5 minutes ago)

damn right it can. the time of day is different from the normal one in reverse in gt3 also. Its probably one of the best battle courses. Not only does it settle who is the better driver, but who has the better car. 👍
 
Nemo
I smell a locking, maybe even a boot or ban....

but maybe its just wishful thinking, but he's a noob so dont punish him like yeti should be.

I'm sorry... I've obviously offended you somehow... quite how I don't know but I apologise for my actions!

C.
 
I think Tokyo Game show is on 24th to 26th of september. We will hopefully learn more then. Personally id want to see drift mode in action or even an ingame shot of that Buwiked car.
 
911_gt3_rs
I think Tokyo Game show is on 24th to 26th of september. We will hopefully learn more then. Personally id want to see drift mode in action or even an ingame shot of that Buwiked car.
There photo's somewhere of an event and a big screen in the background with that car driving on Citta I think.
 
Back