hello guys.
I have a question reguarding the Car Camera Views in GT4.
I have GT4 Japanese version and months ago I played the GT4-Prologue
I remember that in GT4-Prologue there were 3 car camera view ( 1 inside the car and 2 outside the car , of this 2 one was rigt behind the car and the second behind the car but alittle bit higher ). Instead I noticed that in GT4 Japanese , there are 3 cameras view ( 2 inside the car and just 1 outside the car , the outside is right behind the car )
I was wondering , am I wrong ???
I like the camera view outside the car and just a little bit Higher . Is this view in GT4 Japanese ???
tx
I have a question reguarding the Car Camera Views in GT4.
I have GT4 Japanese version and months ago I played the GT4-Prologue
I remember that in GT4-Prologue there were 3 car camera view ( 1 inside the car and 2 outside the car , of this 2 one was rigt behind the car and the second behind the car but alittle bit higher ). Instead I noticed that in GT4 Japanese , there are 3 cameras view ( 2 inside the car and just 1 outside the car , the outside is right behind the car )
I was wondering , am I wrong ???
I like the camera view outside the car and just a little bit Higher . Is this view in GT4 Japanese ???
tx