This topic is for people to share their techniques about how to successfully achieve Gold times on the various licence tests in the game. I know I am having trouble on the first pace car test in National B licence section.
Example:
National B - LT 6 - Dodge Viper Accelerate and Braking point
To achieve gold in this test, you must control the acceleration from the start line. Start at arounf 4,000 revs and use the sensitivity of the DS2 X button to make sure you minimise wheel spin. This will take off around 0.400s if you have the perfect braking point. I also found steering the car in the final 20 metres helped me lower my gold time.
etc. I'll write up some as I do them (I got the game an hour ago). Also, people can ask for help on a certain test and we can them post a strategy to help them
Example:
National B - LT 6 - Dodge Viper Accelerate and Braking point
To achieve gold in this test, you must control the acceleration from the start line. Start at arounf 4,000 revs and use the sensitivity of the DS2 X button to make sure you minimise wheel spin. This will take off around 0.400s if you have the perfect braking point. I also found steering the car in the final 20 metres helped me lower my gold time.
etc. I'll write up some as I do them (I got the game an hour ago). Also, people can ask for help on a certain test and we can them post a strategy to help them