GT4 Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
57
O.K. I know this is a little off topic from other discussions but have any of you noticed that the music in GT4 is kind of...well Dull? I mean if you see how you race when listening to your music compared to the one on the game itself you kind of get a feeling for the race and get caught up in it instead of listening to the same old songs over and over again. If you could change the music on Gran Turismo, what songs/bands would you put on there?


Preferably since I like Rock/Metal I would add the following bands:

1. Fozzy (To Kill A Stranger, Happenstance, Enemy, All That Remains)

2. Silent civilian (Rebirth of The Temple, Force Fed, Divided)

3. Cold (Remedy, With My Mind)

4. Spineshank (Smothered, Beginning of The End, Fallback, Forgotten)

5. Allele (Unknown, Lies)

6. As I Lay Dying (Darkest Nights, Meaning In Tragedy, 94 hours, Morning waits)

7. It Dies Today (Freak Gasoline Fight Accident, Marigold)

8. Trivium (Pull Harder On The Strings of Your Martyr, A Gunshot To The Head of Trepidation, The Deceived)

9. Fleshcrawl (Beneath a Dying Sun, When Life Surrenders)

10. Himsa (Dominon, Cherum)

11. Amon Amarth (The Fate of Norns, The Sign of The Oncoming Storm, Victorious march)

12. Slipknot (Before I forget, My Plague (New Abuse Mix)

13. From Autumn To Ashes (The After Dinner Payback, Lilacs & Lolita, Alive Out of Habit, I'm The Best At Ruining My Life, The Fiction we live, Sugarwolf)
 
Everything form Dream Theater, TOOL, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, RUSH, and well who elese Virgil Donati. 👍 👍 👍 👍
 
I agree, definitly needs more Tool. Its like they made music to drift and race too.
I'm kinda fond of that Donna's song on the soundtrack. Just the fact that its about a girl stalking a guy turns me on like you wouldn't believe.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, M3...

You may find this thread is a better place for your suggestions, since there is precious little anyone can do about the music in GT4 now... (except to do what most people do, which is switch it off completely and listen to your own music...) Most people prefer no music at all while actually driving, but that said, it is quite entertaining to attempt a hot lap of the Nurburgring in a Sauber Mercedes while listening to Simon and Garfunkel, or better still, Leonard Cohen...

Anyway, please add your suggestions for new/better music to the thread in the GT5 section... 👍

TM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back