GT4-NEW DISCOVERY-PRETTY CERTAIN !

• Thread starter PS2 GT4
  • 17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Keep watching this thread-I'll be posting shortly a never mentioned before anywhere brand new discovery. I brought you the Moving Escalators and People of Hong Kong earlier this year in 2016 and I hope this one won't disappoint anyone either. It also moves and it's pretty hidden, so I have to video it and will post video link soon. I also know I made a mistake in a recent thread about the Honda Robot (sorry bout that), but this one I've researched and can't find anything ever mentioned anywhere. Pretty excited and about to bring you another brand new one as a Christmas present !

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go... First, I'm aware that my Option Stream doesn't belong on a dirt track, so save it... And... I won't call this a brand new Easter Egg here to avoid arguments, but you be the judge. I claim this discovery unless proved otherwise and call this one for now the "Tahitian Jets Flyover And Near Miss ". Watch the friendly skies and you will see a number of jets moving overhead as it seems to repeat. First the near miss of two jets, then a single jet, then a repeat of another near miss. Watch the chemtrails disappear quickly as well... If you try to do a photo lab shot it also disappears on a second try similar to the de la Sarthe II jets, so I'll also post a still shot soon enough...

Well, doing a search it shows up absolutely nowhere as far as I can tell and has never been brought up on the net anywhere to my knowledge. Now the jets at de la Sarthe II are well documented, but not this one per my extensive search as of today. I would think if it was such "common knowledge" as you say it would have certainly shown up somewhere...

chemtrails
4s3lQwQ.gif

LOL-OK then... Correction to contrails :D ... I then dub thee "The Tahitian Jets And Contrails"

Hmmm...And just when I was about to mention "My Whistler Walkers" and a bunch of other "possible" new stuff too... Oh well... :banghead:

... and some brown nosing groupies wonder why I delete the threads... :rolleyes: Merry Christmas and have a nice day...

... and some brown nosing groupies wonder why I delete the threads...
Actually, a moderator wondered why and you flat out ignored them. Perhaps if you'd answered, no-one else would need to wonder either.

This is part of why it's important to never ignore the staff. The second part is that I'm now looking over your post history and noting that 4 in every 5 of your posts is now absolutely pointless and that you seem to have deleted your entire contribution to one particular discussion (though since other people quoted your posts, the contents remain visible) in response to being wrong, which is both absolutely pointless and bafflingly childish. In either case, it's not the behaviour of useful member of this community.

So if I were you, I'd answer this question put to you by the staff:

What's the point of creating threads and then later deleting what you wrote?
Whatever your choice, the contents of your posts will be restored - and you will stop behaving so appallingly to other members of this site for daring to ask you questions.

Last edited:
Hope you had fun deleting the posts in this thread too. As you'll notice, I wasn't joking.
Whatever your choice, the contents of your posts will be restored - and you will stop behaving so appallingly to other members of this site for daring to ask you questions.

NOTICE: I said my good byes and have requested my account be deleted... any use of my personal info is not granted and prohibited here from any use... nuff said...

NOTICE: I said my good byes and have requested my account be deleted... any use of my personal info is not granted and prohibited here from any use... nuff said...
NOTICE: You agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy when you joined this site. Nuff said.

And this is the second time you've left this site in 5 months. I noticed the other one when restoring your petulantly-deleted posts from August. Edit: Nope, third. Can't wait to see the fourth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back