GT4 Newbie

United States
Olathe KS USA
Hello Everyone,

So i decided to buy GT4 over this past weekend and so far have not regretted the decision. I was doing a play through of GT3 and achieved 65% game completion so for and attained on of the F1 cars which was the reason for replaying such a nostalgic game. I've played GT4 in the past when i was younger and decided to replay the game again at 24 years of age. The start of the campaign was much easier than GT3 as you can transfer 100K credits from GT3 and start off with an upgraded vehicle. I decided to go with the 1990 Rx 7 FC as its one of my favorite cars in real life that im trying to buy for road-racing in the SCCA. Anyways the easiest way ive found of making money is doing the special condition event Capri Rally (Easy) and selling the prize car as its 260k and some change. I really wish GT3 had something of this nature as in that game i started out with the AE86 and had to repetitively race the Sunday cup over and over to be able to win any other championship. My goal is to achieve the Formula Gran Turismo as i didn't know this game had F1 cars but the knowledge of this car intrigued me to play it right away. I understand i have to beat the 24 hr Nurburgring endurance race but that's not stopping me!!! I have a lot of ground to cover! Any tips, help, or suggestions on events and cars with outstanding advantages will be a great help.

Thanks,

Anthony Toledano

I've just won this car, is it any good? Testing it out right now

Attachments

• 20190312_222736.jpg
    20190312_222736.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 57
Most of the cars can be made into good ones in GT4. A car being good enough depends on the opposition.

With that, you are not going to beat LM cars, whereas it is suitable for the GT500 series in the Japanese events, although not for many A-spec points. (JGTC)

Back