• 2 comments

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
BopperJr
Sinner Bopper
Just wondering if anybody would happen to have Gran Turismo 4 NTSC (American) version they would be willing to sell and post to the UK? I don't really want to pay a fortune for this game as I only really want it for the cars that were not on the European release (most notably the original Mini).

I'd also like to add that I have a BMW 3 series leather driving seat spare if anybody would be interested for use with a rig/wheel setup? I'm not entirely sure of the year etc - I bought both front seats from a friend simply to use for my racing rig/setup. I have the passenger chair set up on my rig (bolted down into place) so the driver's char is just taking up space (currently used a furniture haha). It's grey leather in reasonable clean condition - it does have the back of the head rest cut out from where my friend had a monitor mounted.

I can provide pics if anybody is interested, I am based in South Birmingham (West Midlands, UK) and collection would be required due to the weight and size of the chair.

Back