GT4 Online Theory

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhIteDrAgOn
  • 17 comments
  • 841 views
Messages
141
One of my good friend is the manager of EBGAMES, and when he went to Florida for the previews, one of the GT4 designer told him that GT4 will have an online version, but wont be out till March or something like that.......so I believed that when GT4 comes out, the online mode will already be with it but, the server won't be up till March.....at least thats what I'm assuming....hopefully I'm correct......p.s.....think about it, if they were going to add online mode on the game at first for free, why would they charge it for xtra afterwards.....
 
This has already been covered elsewhere!
 
what are you talking about?

I'll tell ya why they will charge extra...

To make money!
To pay for the network you wanna play on!
 
This is the single greatest theory I've ever read. It's better than that Evolution Theory, even.

Clap, clap, clap. Clap.
 
Donkey Conga?

Is that like Donkey Kong? If so, yes I've played it too much.
 
Klostrophobic
Donkey Conga?

Is that like Donkey Kong? If so, yes I've played it too much.

Ok, Donkey kong is teh rules, Donkey Conga is the latest "donkey" game with bongo drums for control. That's why I thought "clapclapclap" was related to that game.. Drums and claps feels pretty close you see :/ :\

Clap *drum*
 
Oh, I get it. You're insane.

Carry on, carry on, carry on. Carry on.
 
Arn't drums more of a "thnunk"

My god, I've seen that game in my local game station...looks like a pile of crap. Drums...give me guns and fast cars any day ;)
 
I wonder if it would be possible to play Gran Turismo with those Donkey drums.

Weird to think about it...
 
WOW! finally new news!!!!! omfg thank god you had that super cool EBGAMES friend!!! YAY!!





...sarcasm...
 
DevilGTx
I wonder if it would be possible to play Gran Turismo with those Donkey drums.

Weird to think about it...

the faster you hit'em the faster you go? would make for some good drag races :dopey:
 
I used to work at a place called Game Quest.
It went bankrupt and was sold to another company who sold it to EBGames.

Now, I work at GameStop.

You would not believe how many people come in amd buy games that are TOTAL CRAP!
And I can't say a damn thing 'bout it. Gotta make dat money, man...
 
Here is my idea about the online mode
I think that Sony will release the HDD 2 buy and PD will sell a GT4 online disc that allows you upload GT4 onto the HDD and from there you can save your game on it and go online with the game with your cars you have.
The only problem I see is how to stop people from using cheat codes because that can cause the online game systems to crash
 
GTJugend
Clap *drum*
I'm with you. People are missin out not playing this game.

Clap, Clap, -> right, Clap, <-- left, Clap, <-- left

djcivic
I think that Sony will release the HDD 2 buy and PD will sell a GT4 online disc that allows you upload GT4 onto the HDD
I think the new psTwo has pretty much shown where Sony stands on the HD. Its dead. If you play FFXI, then you already have the original PS2 and HD and don't need the new psTwo. But, since its the only HD game, no big loss.

Hilg
 
JNasty4G63
I think the new psTwo has pretty much shown where Sony stands on the HD. Its dead. If you play FFXI, then you already have the original PS2 and HD and don't need the new psTwo. But, since its the only HD game, no big loss.
I agree. I don't think Sony will promote the HD anymore. It was not released in Europe, and looks as if it had poor sales in the U.S. (Speculation on my part).

I went to buy a new PS2 this week at Toys R Us, and I got the new 'mini' PS2, due to the fact that they had sold their last 'big' PS22 over a week ago according to the clerk in the Video Game department. I was cosidering buying the 'big' PS2 for the HD possibly seeing some type of use in GT4, but since they were gone, oh well. Out of curiosity I checked at Wal-Mart also and they only had the 'small' PS2's for sale. I can't think of a whole lot that you could LEGALLY do with a HD anyway to enhace gameplay, other than storing data on it to speed up load times, replace a memory card, or store your own music ala X-Box. Maybe download a new level for an adventure type game, not too exciting.
 
Klostrophobic
Oh, I get it. You're insane.

Carry on, carry on, carry on. Carry on.

Finally someone that understands me. :)
 
Back