GT4 online through tunneling software???

  • Thread starter Thread starter kikie
  • 6 comments
  • 515 views

kikie

I'm here
In Memoriam
Messages
24,178
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
I don't know if this thread is a waste of time or not but I found this site on the internet and I was wondering if it is possible to play GT4 online through tunneling software. English is not my first language and it is not always that easy to understand what is written down at this site. đź’ˇ :guilty: :scared: (or am I too lazy to read it all :D )

If this thing works, a lot of online future GT4 gamers will become very happy around Christmas when the offline GT4 will be released. :) 👍


http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
 
WOWZZZERRRZ!!! TUNNELING SOFTWARE!!!

Tell me more!

...cough.
 
kikie
I don't know if this thread is a waste of time or not but I found this site on the internet and I was wondering if it is possible to play GT4 online through tunneling software. English is not my first language and it is not always that easy to understand what is written down at this site. đź’ˇ :guilty: :scared: (or am I too lazy to read it all :D )

If this thing works, a lot of online future GT4 gamers will become very happy around Christmas when the offline GT4 will be released. :) 👍


http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Yep its been discussed before, hopefully it will work well enough. And if it does the Sony server excuse is balls. Its not like most races will be hosted on Sony servers anyway.
 
Im thinking PD/Sony are going to have dedicated GT servers and charge Access Fees!!!!!!!!!
So not only forcing us to buy the game again to make more money but then taking a subscription to bleed us of our Greens some more!
 
GTXLR
Im thinking PD/Sony are going to have dedicated GT servers and charge Access Fees!!!!!!!!!

So not only forcing us to buy the game again to make more money but then taking a subscription to bleed us of our Greens some more!

Now that really would suck! But wouldn't suprise me :guilty:
 
i have played timesplitters 2 online with xlink and it works real fine, with low ping (100-200 for long distances)
 
WOWZZZERRRZ!!! TUNNELING SOFTWARE!!!

Tell me more!

...cough

I hope somebody else can tell you more about it. I can't. Sorry. I want to know more about it myself.
 
Back