GT4 Packages?

Messages
54
Yes, I'm going to buy GT4.
However, I haven't pre-order it yet.
Why?
I'm waiting to see some packages they are offering.
But how come I haven't heard of any packages yet? (Except Japanese packages)
Like, DFP+GT4 or PStwo+GT4 or package that comes with any special bonus etc.
Post any if you found some gt4 packages.

By the way, this is my first post. And my ID says I'm the CEO of Nissan Korea, but I live in Canada currently. And if anyone wanna ask me "Are you the real CEO?" I guess you are stupid enough.. :)

Check out my web, www.infiniti.co.kr
 
Well they maybe will offer the NEw small PS2 in a package here..but dont count on it..we always get screwed with GT stuff.
 
I beleive the only package so far, is the nike package which is only available in japan.

Linking to the infinity korea website doesn't prove anything but I still want to ask you something. What is nissan doing about the GTR right now?
 
Japan will have a PSTwo/GT4 package. That's the only mass-produced set that's been announced (the Nike thing is limited edition).

Doesn't matter much to me.. I've already got a PS2, don't need another one. And I can't afford the DFP right now, so that's out. Just gimme the game, I'll be fine.
 
Whats the CEO of Nissan Korea doing in Canada then?
Heading up cold weather testing for the new Nissan AWD wagon called "Canadian Mounty"
Comes in Red only.
I really am the CEO of Nissan Australia and I am heading up the Hot weather testing of the same car right now.
 
I am in the same boat as the "ceo" I just want some good options
 
B4 somebody gets confused, of course I'm not a real CEO.
And I thought nobody would think that I am.

"And my ID says I'm the CEO of Nissan Korea"

and

"And I say I'm the CEO of Nissan Korea"

are 2 different sentences. First one does not actually say that I am a CEO.

"Check out my web, www.infiniti.co.kr"

was just a little joke..
I should've wrote down "Check out web site, www.infinifi.co.kr"

Anyway, let me give you some interesting Nissan facts.
Did you know that Nissan Canada sells smaller SUV called 'X-Trail' which is not offered in US? (Not as same as 'Canadian Mounty')
And Nissan Korea will sell Infiniti outside North America for first time and it becomes a global brand?

I want to get some GT4 package like... comes with free GT4 hats or T-shirt at least.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I find it quite sad how U.S. don't really get all these limited edition or special package stuff like Japan does! :crazy:
 
We get the X-Trail here too in Australia.

I want a cooler or limited Edition GT4 as well. Something like Halo 2 was with a cool case, and extra dvd or something. I'd pay extra for that :)
 
NissanKoreaCEO
B4 somebody gets confused, of course I'm not a real CEO.
And I thought nobody would think that I am.

"And my ID says I'm the CEO of Nissan Korea"

and

"And I say I'm the CEO of Nissan Korea"


was just a little joke..
I should've wrote down "Check out web site, www.infinifi.co.kr"

I did know you werent CEO, really. :)
I was having a joke with your joke. I am not really CEO of Nissan Aus either.

Canadian Mounty name just made up. We have X trails here as well in Aus.

Welcome to GTP CEO
 
Is there an online site that I can order that Nike limited package that can ship to US? thanx.
 
icon
Is there an online site that I can order that Nike limited package that can ship to US? thanx.
i guess you can always get one from ebay.com

Now US release date of 2005 seems pretty much official

previous game release day coming in few weeks and not much information including packages, was it suppose be that way, becuz they were going to release on 2005 from the first place?
 
I don't own a PS2 yet still rocking PSX with my GT and GT2 games. 👍

I am hoping for a PStwo/GT4/DFP wheel/The Bible package for like $199. :dopey:
Not that this package will ever be available even for $250. :grumpy:
 
i hope a package with the wheel is out at PAL release date... cant say im gonna wait to find out if its not out on release date
 
Back