GT4 Philippines .... =)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pudong
  • 23 comments
  • 1,420 views
Messages
6
hello peeps .. nice forum ! :D

im a newbie here ... im from the philippines

i was wondering if there are filipino members here who gather up and play GT4? :)

... bringing their own mem cards and challenging each other? :)

ive been lookin for friends sana who would love to do this .. pag meron na , i do hope i can join hehe :D

friendly race lang ... walang pustahan ah .. di naman ako magaling eh ..

im just lookn for the camaraderie ... gain new friends who share the same interest :)

tambay tambay lang at puro GT4 ang paguusapan hahahaha :D :D

more power to your forum!

thanks ... hope to meet new friends here :D
 
There are a bunch of "Flip" members, but Philippine locals come and go. Most of the others on this site are ex-pats living in the US. I live out in the province.

If you want one-on-ones, I suppose you'll have to wait for GT4 Online Multiplayer... :(
 
niky
There are a bunch of "Flip" members, but Philippine locals come and go. Most of the others on this site are ex-pats living in the US. I live out in the province.

If you want one-on-ones, I suppose you'll have to wait for GT4 Online Multiplayer... :(

thanks bro :)
 
Maayong hapon. Kumusta ka? That's most of my limited Cebuano vocabulary :)

Sorry...just an American here who visited the Philippines last year (Cebu and Dumaguete). Nice to see you guys here.

Pag-ayo-ayo!
 
A Filipino by blood, but American by birth. My parents are in Baler at our vacation house visiting for a month.
 
ako din po!!!! newbie na Pinoy...!!! hahah
 
ey wassap peeps :)

ok naman ang pilipinas .. traffic paren :D :D

buti pa sa GT4 walang traffic :D :D
 
yo mga kakosa! wala ako kakilala na nag gagather para lng maglaro ng gt4 pero kung gusto mo laban tayo OL.. Initial D style.. wakekeke.. peace
 
hirap po mag Initial D style... d ko alam paano mag-exit ng turn... puro dulas lang gulong... hahha... masyadong madali pag ginagawa ni Takumi...
 
TTT
hirap po mag Initial D style... d ko alam paano mag-exit ng turn... puro dulas lang gulong... hahha... masyadong madali pag ginagawa ni Takumi...

di tayo mag drift battle dude.. mag racing battle lng tayo initial d style.. ung habulan.. hehe
 
Hindi ako marunong magsalita ng Tagalog :(

I cheated on that one, too.
 
niky: gusto mo bigyan kita link tas i DL mo na lng tas i burn mo sa cd-r gagana un.. bura ka ng mga PM mo!
 
sana pwde tayo magkita kits tapos laru tayo ng GT4 noh ... :)
 
I'm a Filipino at these forums. I'm just pretty active in the Drifting secion though =p

You might catch me there haha

Sorry pare, but ano, sa Jersey ako
 
@nightmarish_car: Sorry, out over the weekend, I'll clean my box in a bit... medyo maraming messages, eh... :dopey:
 
coooool galing sya sa QC
nice idea the old fasion style na ginagamit sa initial d na ung isa chaser ung isa leader
 
asaph
Hindi ako marunong magsalita ng Tagalog :(

I cheated on that one, too.
LOL!! That's funny!.. I read at a 1st grade level!

If I weren't in OZ I'd like to race some fellow Pinoy's.. considering you can't exactly "drive" around there, I'd like to see some Pinoy skills!!

I was actually there a few months ago and my Tito and I saw an '02 Porsche Carrera around Cavite on the road in traffic and we just laughed at the fool who thought he was cool driving a Porsche..

for those who know what it's like driving in Phil's, he must have been extremely rich or just profoundly stupid.. It's faster to walk to most places than drive, and cars are always within inches of each other. Quite scary for those not used to it.



Hopefully noone is getting offended by some speaking our native language.. it just erks me that I read it like I'm retarded.. lol
 
I have a friend in Dumaguete so I have picked up some Cebuano phrases here and there. As for Tagalog, I don't know anything other than "mabuhay" and "hindi". Pretty sad. When I want to impress my Filipina friend I will consult an online dictionary or translator (i.e. I will cheat). Thankfully, though, she speaks wonderful English.

As for driving in the Philippines, I observed enough in my two weeks there to realize there really are no rules. I even got to experience it riding on the back of a a motorcycle.

Honestly, "Gran Turismo: Manila" would be an interesting idea. You'd have your choice of a wide array of vehicles, including jeepneys and tricycles, and you'd have driving missions to complete...such as getting from Makati to Quezon City in a certain amount of time. I was only in Manila traffic for about 30 minutes, but that was how long it took to go 1/2-mile (from NAIA to domestic terminal). Perhaps instead of choosing a vehicle you could choose the "walking" feature and top out at 3mph, while your competitors sit helplessly in stopped vans and buses.
 
asaph
I have a friend in Dumaguete so I have picked up some Cebuano phrases here and there. As for Tagalog, I don't know anything other than "mabuhay" and "hindi". Pretty sad. When I want to impress my Filipina friend I will consult an online dictionary or translator (i.e. I will cheat). Thankfully, though, she speaks wonderful English.

As for driving in the Philippines, I observed enough in my two weeks there to realize there really are no rules. I even got to experience it riding on the back of a a motorcycle.

Honestly, "Gran Turismo: Manila" would be an interesting idea. You'd have your choice of a wide array of vehicles, including jeepneys and tricycles, and you'd have driving missions to complete...such as getting from Makati to Quezon City in a certain amount of time. I was only in Manila traffic for about 30 minutes, but that was how long it took to go 1/2-mile (from NAIA to domestic terminal). Perhaps instead of choosing a vehicle you could choose the "walking" feature and top out at 3mph, while your competitors sit helplessly in stopped vans and buses.

LOL!!! the driving missions would rock then! i can only imagine the toughness of Manila traffic being relieved for GT but i think it will better with GTA.. imagine you are a jeepney driver and you are gonna pick up a passenger and some other jeepney driver cuts you off.. you get out of your car and get a lead pipe and bash his car in and after that you get to beat his brains out.. GTA + Philippines = Ultimate GTA! 👍
 
I've actually done that... minus the lead pipe. :lol: Some mother****er in a jeepney almost bashed my right front door in... with my sister sitting inside of it!

I left a nice fist-sized indentation in his door. :lol:
 
Well, if "GT: Manila" were built like the other GT games there'd be no vehicle damage. You could drive your Ceres bus full-speed into a traffic logjam and clear out some space without inflicting even one scratch.

Maybe they could include some boat action as well. How about racing Ocean Jets and Supercats from Manila to Tagbilaran?

The possibilities are endless :)
 
hahahaha... susubukan ko tricycle... tapos fully hopped-up.. tapos full speed at head-on sa bus.... ano kaya feeling non.... ahihihihhiih
 
Back