GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 59 Voting (Tied!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 13 comments
  • 838 views

It's party time!


  • Total voters
    41
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
pollbanner8qk.jpg
Week 59 Voting​

​
themebanner2gu.jpg
This week’s theme will be "Party Time" as chosen by Week 57 Winner Jacoja07. ​
Further explanation of theme: ​
Use a car with a vibrant colour and try to make the picture as crazy and colourful as possible.
​
Cars: Any
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes
​
rules4sj.jpg
  • Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself.
  • Remember that art is subjective - don't be bitter if you aren't chosen for the top ten.
  • Poll will be open until Sunday.
 
Crazy shots, but i stick to my vote for Atlop's elise :)
 
I voted for 440's Subie, awesome shot I think.
 
Stunning work guys 👍👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I don't know whos pic the nismo skyline 400r is but OMG!!!!
It is amazing!👍
I love all the other pics too.
 
Great work guys, voted for Krame's pic 👍
 
Umm I am still not sure who to vote for as they all are stunning in there own way. The ones I am concidering voting for are the: Lotus Elise, TVR Cerbera or Danger Oranges. Ahh it puzzles me!

EDIT: Whent for empty spaces picture. The angle and colours drew me in!
 
votings going pretty evenly so far 👍
 
Had to vote for the Supra. It's a great shot, but it also made me think the Supra was about to reach a twisty rainbow section of the road. It seemed as though the car was going to drive through every color and bend and twist, and then the road would merge, and a bunch of cars would start "dancing." Just looked like it had just joined a party and had just hung up it's coat and was ready to get going. :D
 
Was gonna vote for DO's shot, but the smoke and tire track really dont look the part - the blurring is off a bit, too.

I went with the orange elise.
 
Ohhh!!, I hate it when every single shot is a stand out. Well done everyone!! 440 took it away from me, amazing skills every time. GR and Franz ran a close second and third!!
 
Was gonna vote for DO's shot, but the smoke and tire track really dont look the part - the blurring is off a bit, too.

I went with the orange elise.

Thats GT4 blur homie
 
Had to vote for the Supra. It's a great shot, but it also made me think the Supra was about to reach a twisty rainbow section of the road. It seemed as though the car was going to drive through every color and bend and twist, and then the road would merge, and a bunch of cars would start "dancing." Just looked like it had just joined a party and had just hung up it's coat and was ready to get going. :D

Thats a pretty crazy description, you sure you haven't been to party lately where certain unmentionable things were passed around.:sly:
 
Back