GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 59 Voting (Winner: franz)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 12 comments
  • 790 views

And the winner is...?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
pollbanner8qk.jpg
Week 59 Voting​

​
themebanner2gu.jpg
This week’s theme will be "Party Time" as chosen by Week 57 Winner Jacoja07. ​
Further explanation of theme: ​
Use a car with a vibrant colour and try to make the picture as crazy and colourful as possible.
​
Cars: Any
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes
​
rules4sj.jpg
  • Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself.
  • Remember that art is subjective - don't be bitter if you aren't chosen for the top ten.
  • Poll will be open until Sunday.
 
Franz's shot is such an unique shot, got my vote. Altough i loved atlop's shot most in this comp.
 
I think GR21 deserves the win, since he spent more time cleaning, not to mention the weird baby blue colour that makes it looks like a party girl sitting on the sidewalk 👍 Myself didn't spend much time on the entry, just playing tricks to make it unique :)
 
GR21 got my vote, I love the colours, they are amazing.
Franz's shot is awesome too, I can see why they tied. Good luck to the two of you. 👍
 
voted
 
A tiebreaker in a tie: now how is that? :lol:
 
LOL, another tie. Honestly I would like to give this one to franz....I cannot think of a good theme or anything and I would like to see what type of theme franz will come up with.
 
OMG, did something like this happen before? But since garnett can't think off a theme, franz might think of one.
 
:lol::lol: That's almost imposible

I think GR21 deserves the win, since he spent more time cleaning, not to mention the weird baby blue colour that makes it looks like a party girl sitting on the sidewalk 👍 Myself didn't spend much time on the entry, just playing tricks to make it unique :)
Honorable sentence.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I didn't get my vote in on time, but if I would have voted, I would have voted for franz. It's a great shot. It's not that colorful, but just the look of it is really nice.👍
 
I'm sticking to the way I use to decide the H2H polls in the event of a second tie-breaker, and that's the theme-chooser's vote is the deciding factor. In this case, Jacoja's vote (in both the original poll and this tie-breaker), went to...

Franz!

Congrats to both of you though, because both were very excellent shots. Expect the next week's thread up soon!
 
Back