Portugal
Lisboa
Welcome to week 200 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 198 Winner: franz

rallysubaru03pv.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: Hidden Headlights

"Vehicles must be equipped hidden headlights (e.g. Jaguar XJ220, Lotus Esprit, etc)."

Cars: Any that fallows the theme

Tracks: Any track where headlights are turned on

Photo Travel: Any Photo Travel location where headlights are turned on.

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

August, 14th

Last edited:
Wow, 200 weeks or nearly four years of this competition. I never thought it would last this long, but I guess we know how fast PD is at releasing new versions of GT. I'll throw my hat in the ring for ol' times sake. 👍

"FINAL ENTRY"

Last edited:
This is my first photobucket picture. It may not look good, but I don't mind if it does not win. Just have fun.

Final Entry
(Insert picture here)​

That looks guessy. Is that first-gen Miata? If it's second gen, it's not eligible for this' week PmC.

Anyway, the overexposure(is this correct term?) makes the shot neat.

That looks guessy. Is that first-gen Miata? If it's second gen, it's not eligible for this' week PmC.

Anyway, the overexposure(is this correct term?) makes the shot neat.

It has open headlights. And this is the first time editing a picture with Photobucket. I'll get better.

lordferius lordferius...

*Sigh :rolleyes:

Anyway, week will be open one day or two a bit longer. Chance to get those last minute entries in.

Anyway, I couldn't let week 200 pass and not drop an entry. :)

Final Entry

Also, MinoltaMan entry it's utterly amazing :drool:

I was expecting to see the flipped up headlights for each entry, so MM's entry isn't what I expecting when I made the new theme. I should have defined clearly in the first place, but it is a nice entry nonetheless. Don't worry MM :)

I love your entry too Nick. It is subtle but awesome in every perspective.

I was wondering about that. I have a few more shots (that I don't like as much) from the same shoot, if you want me to change it I will.

I was wondering about that. I have a few more shots (that I don't like as much) from the same shoot, if you want me to change it I will.
It would be the best if you can submit a new entry with the headlights shown, but it is not necessary.

Good to see your back, guys! Wonderful pictures, too.

lordferius lordferius... I think you might have to re submit again. The image doesn't look like its been edited beyond the in-game capabilities but the gt watermark is clearly blurred.

are you ****in kiding me:grumpy:
no no NO
im not going to put this out
because some guy thinkgs this was edited with prohiben tools
i dont care

you are all pieces of S***
:yuck:

by the way,
nice entrys

Actually, don't add my photo to the competition poll, mine absolutely does suck.

are you ****in kiding me:grumpy:
no no NO
im not going to put this out
because some guy thinkgs this was edited with prohiben tools
i dont care

you are all pieces of S***
:yuck:

by the way,
nice entrys

Then explain to me the blurred GT4 watermark.

Also, try to ensure you abide to the rules of the AUP.
Proper use of capital letters is expected in all members that use the forums.

I should as well mention that calling me or any other member a piece of something wouldn't do you any good. No one called you a cheater. We just want some explanations, seeing that you have an historical of one or two non-abiding to the rules entries, as to why the watermark is blurred. But, if the hat serves you right...

Lol!
It's like I never left. I love the internet :sly:

BTW, great entries so far, people! 👍

srry for what i sayd guys
and i discover how i get that blured on the watermark.
i was editing some things just to see how good loking it would be and i forgot to eliminate them and i got that
im going to send another picture
srry again :S

Back