Lisboa
Welcome to week 201 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 199 Winner: TheStig13

´
nfshs.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: Group B Rally

"The Group B era was one of rallying's greatest eras. Drivers battled it out in fire breathing 500bhp monsters only inches from trees, rocks and spectators. They were eventually banned as they became too fast to race. I want you to show off the cars from this great era of rallying in this weeks Photomode Competition."

Cars: Ford RS200 Rally Car, Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car, Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car, Nissan 240RS Rally Car, Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car, Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car, Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car.

Tracks: Cathedral Rocks Trail I and II, Tahiti Maze, Swiss Alps, Chamonix, Citta di Aria, Grand Canyon, Ice Arena, Costa d' Amalfi.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

September, 10th

AH MAN!!! I have so many great Group B photos but my IPOD isnt supported as a USB drive (makes ps2 freeze). I could take offscreens but they would look like crap...:S

Back