GT4 Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Racer08
  • 21 comments
  • 2,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
PLZ POST EVERYTHING NEW THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN THIS THREAD, INCLUDING PICS!!! :D
 
I think you've left your caps lock on mate, and everything new generally gets put in it's own thread or a thread of the same topic. I'm not saying you shouldn't have made this thread, but everything new thats been confirmed has already been mentioned everywhere else.
 
hey
i know that everything i want is some where but i figured it would be easier to just have every1 put it all here so i wouldnt have look all over
 
Why be soo lazy, do it yourself. There is already a thread about pics of the game, have you used the search feature before?

I think you've left your caps lock on mate

I remeber the first time you told me that, Live4speed.:D :trouble:
 
So I'm making an impact then :D .:lol:
 
Yes, could someone please take a few days off work and gather up all the new GT info from the past 2 years and sum it all up for me in a nice little package? Thanks a bunch.

I'd do it myself but my mouse finger aches a little.:D
 
Well, there's no harm in asking, right? Hell, somebody might do it! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Majin SSJ Eric
Well, there's no harm in asking, right? Hell, somebody might do it! :lol:

Well, in that case, could you guys paint my house? Thanks.
 
And when you've done his house, could you all get toghether and buy me a Lamborghini.
 
Originally posted by live4speed
And when you've done his house, could you all get toghether and buy me a Lamborghini.
Sure i'll buy one for you, but just remember to give me the money so I could go get it for you..
 
maybe you could go to the showroom, buy the lamborghini in question, get it delivered to his home, and he'll pay you back. :trouble: :irked: :lol:
 
Yeah, but only after I take delivery of it and errr skip town, lol.
 
a thread that is going nowhere
 
....but hopefully sends the thread starter a message about starting these kind of threads.
 
This thread IS going somewhere, if it wasnt why are we still posting in it :lol: :D
 
Hahaha
 

Attachments

  • evo8 small.jpg
    evo8 small.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Mines Skyline gtr.jpg
    Mines Skyline gtr.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 74
Oh yes, and once you guys are done, you can give me a ride in it...wait, what am I saying? I've already been for a ride in a Lamborghini. 3 at that.


Sorry for the off-topicness.

Nice pics, mate. 👍
 
adam_peri
Like to dig up old threads, eh? I need a new fire pit in my backyard. Could you dig that up too?
 
Solid Lifters
Like to dig up old threads, eh? I need a new fire pit in my backyard. Could you dig that up too?
He probably wanted a thread like this but feared he would be verbally abused over the internet 💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back