GT4 pre-order language question

• Thread starter MoodyB
  • 8 comments
Hey all,

Currently have the US version on pre-order but was considering changing it to either the Japanese or Chinese version instead. Since I don't think either of these versions will have an 'english text' option( remember the chinese version was due to have this, but doesn't now afaik ), which one do you all think would be easier to translate, considering that I don't know either language :dunce:

I would say it doesn't matter because someone here will surely translate all screens and post pics, you just have to recognize which screen is being translated which is obviously easy.

Lik-Sang recommended the Chinese version to me (For non Asian speaking people) when my pre-ordered US version was delayed further.

Just wait. You'll like the game more if you're able to actually understand the text. We've waited forever, whats another few weeks?

8400RPM
That was probably before it was confirmed that the chinese version would not have an option for english.
The chinese version have more English in whatever case, it seems

As far as I know the Chinese version will not be entirely English, but it will still contain English, where as the Japanese version presumably won't. So if you want to go for one of these, take the Chinese one. If it has some English in it, you'll be better of with it, and if it hasn't, there's no difference to the Japanese for you. Either way you'll be better of the the Chinese version.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Back