C CooperS Messages 94 Dec 18, 2004 #1 Not sure if the whole article is written from the knowledge that can be gained from this site but it is written rather nice, but nothing shocking: http://217.158.191.134/pma/20818
Not sure if the whole article is written from the knowledge that can be gained from this site but it is written rather nice, but nothing shocking: http://217.158.191.134/pma/20818
C CooperS Messages 94 Dec 18, 2004 #2 Another preview, this time about the PSP version. Just some news I had not seen before: http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/previews3/preview.asp?prevID=1
Another preview, this time about the PSP version. Just some news I had not seen before: http://www.psxextreme.com/scripts/previews3/preview.asp?prevID=1
MadduckUK Messages 1,339 Dec 19, 2004 #3 it will include original cars and tracks not found in the PS2 game. Click to expand... Oh thats just great. couldnt manage to not leave SOMEONE feeling left out could they, wonder what we'll miss unless we cough up....
it will include original cars and tracks not found in the PS2 game. Click to expand... Oh thats just great. couldnt manage to not leave SOMEONE feeling left out could they, wonder what we'll miss unless we cough up....
cjrciadt Messages 681 Messages cjrciadt Dec 19, 2004 #4 I guess i'm getting a PSP instead of a DS in 05 or 06 or 07 or....
S SaintKamus Messages 617 Dec 19, 2004 #5 cjrciadt I guess i'm getting a PSP instead of a DS in 05 or 06 or 07 or.... Click to expand... well, since the PSP version uses the same engine GT4 does, the wait can't be that long. but a year is a good guess.
cjrciadt I guess i'm getting a PSP instead of a DS in 05 or 06 or 07 or.... Click to expand... well, since the PSP version uses the same engine GT4 does, the wait can't be that long. but a year is a good guess.
gixer dave Messages 32 Scotland Messages Banksyman71 Messages Banksyman71 Dec 19, 2004 #6 Not Of Must Interest But I Am Very Veru=y Very Drunk
l33tc4k30fd00m Messages 341 Dec 19, 2004 #7 gixer dave Not Of Must Interest But I Am Very Veru=y Very Drunk Click to expand... Ah hahahaha, someone hand this guy a medal right now. Hello there fellow person who gets drunk on the internet.
gixer dave Not Of Must Interest But I Am Very Veru=y Very Drunk Click to expand... Ah hahahaha, someone hand this guy a medal right now. Hello there fellow person who gets drunk on the internet.
M Majin SSJ Eric Messages 386 Dec 19, 2004 #8 Love to hear that the AI is just as stupid as it is in every other GT game!