GT4 Prologue Coffee Break 5 Gold Vid

• Thread starter Arwin
  • 12 comments
Excellent quality Video Arwin 👍

That Coffee Break test was impossible on first glance :eek: but turned out to be a great test and fairly easy :cool:

Best license test by far for me was the Delta at Citta Di Aria and the Subaru at Grand Canyon was another Highlight :D

Keep them vids coming! ...... get these guys Drooling some more :drool: :P

I don't notice the accellerator problem. Is it suppose to be any greener when full trottle? How can you tell?

More videos of Prologue please. :) :D :) :embarrassed: :D

Fantastic! Someone's actually brought motorkhana to racing games - that looks fantastic. I can definitely see why they wanted a 900 degree wheel.

Good job, Arwin.

Can that test be done as well with a DulaShock2? (i hope the answer is yes as i cannot afford the wheel in a million years)

Originally posted by Mustang-man
Can that test be done as well with a DulaShock2? (i hope the answer is yes as i cannot afford the wheel in a million years)

All tests can easily be done with the DS2, in fact a lot easier than with the wheel as first of all you don't have to turn the wheel like a madman in the slow section of this test and second of all you don' t have the 99.6% accelleration / braking bug that I am driving with in this video. ;)

Originally posted by BreakerOhio
I don't notice the accellerator problem. Is it suppose to be any greener when full trottle? How can you tell?

More videos of Prologue please. :) :D :) :embarrassed: :D

If you watch the computer while viewing a replay or demo, or yourself while using the dualshock, you'll see that the accelleration and braking bars are filled slightly more than with the wheel. It's a small difference but noticeable for sure - in Lesson two its a difference between my best of a 12.250 and a 12.172. That doesn't seem like much but that second time isn't that good and more importantly here it is the difference between Gold and Bronze. ;) And even 0.078 difference over 12 seconds becomes 0.390 seconds difference over one minute.

Originally posted by Arwin
If you watch the computer while viewing a replay or demo, or yourself while using the dualshock, you'll see that the accelleration and braking bars are filled slightly more than with the wheel. It's a small difference but noticeable for sure - in Lesson two its a difference between my best of a 12.250 and a 12.172. That doesn't seem like much but that second time isn't that good and more importantly here it is the difference between Gold and Bronze. ;) And even 0.078 difference over 12 seconds becomes 0.390 seconds difference over one minute.

Aww, that sucks man. How could they mess this up....it should have been on the checklist of things the game needs to be compatible with, at the very top of the list....:banghead: :banghead:

Gold, Nice! The sound of that car alone sound SOOOO much more realistic & cool than in GT3...they really did spend time behind the exhaust with a mike... 👍

Back